Neil Lennon Taking 55 Well

Whether Lennon stays sober or sane for the rest of his life is of no interest to me. Sober, drunk or any other state of mind will not excuse his obnoxious, bigoted, hateful attitude to many peoples outlook on their politics or religion. I have high standards in my outlook on life, however i also know when to criticise a person due to their reaction to others. In every sense Lennon meets that critieria, too bad if you don't agree on that. In life there's an old saying, ' You Reap What You Sow'. Never so meaningful where Lennon is concerned.

I have already made the point Lennon and others have very probably paid a large part in his downfall, already said he's a dick, already said he doesn't really have the right to any sympathy from the Rangers support.

Nobody's making excuses for his behaviour.

You mean the same O'neil who dragged TLB to the manky hordes at Ibrox and made it clear he was being picked on solely for his background and religion.
Two cheeks of the same arse, that idiotic move had potential to cause all sorts of trouble, a well matched pair of chip on the shoulder out and out bigots.

Back