Neil Lennon Taking 55 Well

Do not like the gloating and here is why.

Firstly, he is a prick and that is probably fully accepted, but try try to put yourself into that situation. Imagine being filmed pished and it going viral. Your wife, kids, mum and dad are all exposed to it.

I have made a tit of myself many times in the past. It never went viral. I really do not know how it would have affected my life if I had been caught in the full glare of modern social media.

To be honest, I have absolutely no desire to gloat about the prick. He was an arsehole before this video and an arsehole he continues to be, but for me, there are a fair few on this thread who should have a bit of a look at themselves and try to be a little less hypocritical.

I'm sure if she says anything about it he'll threaten her with a knife.

There but for the grace of God...

If the guy was drowning I would try to save him. I would not judge him, I would want to save him.

Maybe I am not as staunch as some, but I would still try and save all of you. If you could do the same for me then my family would appreciate it.
Are you Jesus?

There but for the grace of God...

If the guy was drowning I would try to save him. I would not judge him, I would want to save him.

Maybe I am not as staunch as some, but I would still try and save all of you. If you could do the same for me then my family would appreciate it.

If he was drowning I would save him too, need to make sure he is here to see us pick up the trophy for 55. I want him to see 56, 57, 58....

Took a look over at Kerryfail to see how they were taking it.

Of course they're ripping whoever posted the videos. I suppose they didn't watch all the way to the end when the guy called him a ginger coont. :D

The person who filmed it is anti Catholic apparently hahaha

At least he hasn’t got work to go to in the morning, the “ We are all Neil Lennon mob” saw to that.Karma is a bitch.

Guys putting up posts along the lines of nothing to see here , he,s just pissed show a breathtaking ignorance as to what is and isnt acceptable when a person has a high media profile.
You just dont get like that out and about .. least of all through the day .
That many on here in this modern age dont see a problem surprises me.
These videos are categorically not just a pissed guy who will be fine once his hangover subsides.
They are 100% a guy with alcohol issues.
As to whether or not he is deserving of Rangers supporters sympathy is another debate entirely .

I'm dreading seeing a few posters in here if they bump into me on trophy day.

I mean I'll be pished and theyll be calling the samaritans and have me sectioned for mental health issues by 12am.

Ffs hes pished.
Yeah yeah, we know he’s pissed, doesn’t mean we can’t gloat and pour ridicule over this odious individual, He chose to put himself in that situation, and you feel he deserves,that we should cut him some slack then , do you ?

To be honest this reflects badly on Celtic FC and people that are (or were) close to Lennon.

I remember seeing an interview with one of Gazza’s ex-teammates (can’t remember who - possibly Lineker), and he was talking about all the people leaching off Gazza when he was successful who disappeared when Gazza needed them most.

This is similar. Lennon clearly has issues and needs help. And his former teammates and Celtic do have a duty of care to support and help him. Even if he might not welcome the help at present, they should be there to support him.

Yeah yeah, we know he’s pissed, doesn’t mean we can’t gloat and pour ridicule over this odious individual, He chose to put himself in that situation, and you feel he deserves,that we should cut him some slack then , do you ?
Don’t think he gave him any slack whatsoever the opposite in fact maybe I’m reading it wrong.

Guys putting up posts along the lines of nothing to see here , he,s just pissed show a breathtaking ignorance as to what is and isnt acceptable when a person has a high media profile.
You just dont get like that out and about .. least of all through the day .
That many on here in this modern age dont see a problem surprises me.
These videos are categorically not just a pissed guy who will be fine once his hangover subsides.
They are 100% a guy with alcohol issues.
As to whether or not he is deserving of Rangers supporters sympathy is another debate entirely .
%^*& him he’s a rat!

Mental health problems seem to spread like wildfire through a certain community especially when they have done wrong
Him and griffiths etc with their bandwagon jumping onto a condition to excuse their disgraceful behaviour should be called out but it wont
They are an affront to anyone who suffers or cares for anyone suffering from real and not imagined problems
And i say that as someone who's mother suffered mental health problems all her adult life
Mental health is a serious issue not an excuse

Well his pals didnt give a fukc allowing him to get in that state so I dont see ehy any of us should give a fukc.
He's a horrible bastard that threatened a pregnant woman with a knife. Remember that when using your moral compass
I'm not a fan of Neil Lennon but I'm human enough to know that he needs help. In the same way the Gazza needed help.

Honestly fukk Neil Lennon, horrible kunt of a human being.
I for one don't care for his so called mental health issues, but I do take notice of the mental health issues he has caused/inflicted on the females in his bitter drunken hate filled little life.
Fukk Neil Lennon he won't be managing anymore oh oh oh.

Give it a rest that's a man that hates us with a passion. That's a man that hid in the tunnel rather than pay his respects.

That's the weasel who regularly sings about us while he gets pished.

No sympathy for him.
If your gonna only think about people in terms of how much they hate you/us bud then that’s up to you.

To be honest this reflects badly on Celtic FC and people that are (or were) close to Lennon.

I remember seeing an interview with one of Gazza’s ex-teammates (can’t remember who - possibly Lineker), and he was talking about all the people leaching off Gazza when he was successful who disappeared when Gazza needed them most.

This is similar. Lennon clearly has issues and needs help. And his former teammates and Celtic do have a duty of care to support and help him. Even if he might not welcome the help at present, they should be there to support him.
They don't even support their abused youths.

Back