Neil Lennon Taking 55 Well

The amount of folk saying he's broke covid rules is making me cringe, that's far more embarrassing than a guy being smashed off his tits in a pub.

Really? So older guys aren't allowed to let their hair down? I'm only 30 but i'll still be getting blootered until the day I'm planted.
Live your life as you please TPB90, but a 50/60 year old guy staggering about bumping into pillars is not a good look.

Yeah yeah, we know he’s pissed, doesn’t mean we can’t gloat and pour ridicule over this odious individual, He chose to put himself in that situation, and you feel he deserves,that we should cut him some slack then , do you ?

The point has totally went over your head.

The point im making is he doesnt need help, hes not an alcoholic and he shouldn't be felt sorry for. Hes pished and hes made an arse of himself as usual, that's it.

Only young folk allowed to get pished? I know 18 is the legal age to be able to purchase and consume alcholol but at what age does mental health issues kick in if you are drunk?
I'd say I wouldn't like to see my Da drunk stoating about the street mortal.
in a group fine with people looking after him, but not on his Jack

Last edited:
i seen him last week on kelvin way.
scruffy, overweight looking.
looked like a troubled individual.
reminded me of the type of guy who would pace about waiting for opening time.

The amount of folk saying he's broke covid rules is making me cringe, that's far more embarrassing than a guy being smashed off his tits in a pub.
How’s it embarrassing everyone else has to abide by them have you forgot the mass hysteria last month,also Lennon had a go about us and COVID .

Let's not forget that Lennon has also broken the law by travelling outside his local authority unless proven it's work related. Police Scotland should be looking at this.
Yep, absolutely - and remember his post Dubai rant highlighting other rule breakers, trying to justify their trip. Astounding hypocrisy.

Well that's it for me, as an older guy I'm never getting drunk again because psychiatrist Bilkypark has stated that it shows deep underlying mental health problems. Fucking hell away and give us all peace ffs
Don't get smart with the psychiatric patter hiding behind a keyboard

He along with many others has laughed at us live on tv when we were struggling.

He’s always played the victim since day 1 and used it to his advantage.

Why should we be sympathetic when his own “ fans “ have turned on him purely because he blew the “ 10 “??

They’ve had us over a barrel for many years and we have had to take it.

The saying goes “ he who laughs last laughs longest “.

Not tremendous at all. Utter shitebag whoever was videoing. Guy waits until he’s fucked off then shouts it

Lennon needs help and it’s nothing to laugh about. One of our very own has been in that place and it wasn’t funny then
What helps that mate , Jaaps health salts and a roll and sausage , Geez peace .

Graham Spiers@GrahamSpiers
I bet I can speak for just about every football writer in Scotland when I say we’ve found Neil Lennon engaging, articulate, witty and self-deprecating over many years. Imagine a poor moron filming Lennon drunk, and abusing and goading him. The utter tragedy of social media today.

I can't remember Spiers being so quick off the mark to comment on any of the minute's silences Celtic fans have ruined, including the one held for Prince Philip.

Both Lennon and that Thistle director should be arrested for flouting Covid regulations.

Will Sturgeon or the Scottish Police Federation release statements condemning such behaviour?

I saw a video of an old couple in a restaurant eating a meal with masks on yesterday on Twitter . Daft of them , but to be posted on social media without their knowledge to me was wrong . I don’t agree if you are in a public place any Tom dick or Harry can just film you . It’s horrible the way that side of things have gone . Could be any one of us .
Not saying I disagree with you, mate. Legally speaking though you have no privacy in a public place.

Graham Spiers@GrahamSpiers
I bet I can speak for just about every football writer in Scotland when I say we’ve found Neil Lennon engaging, articulate, witty and self-deprecating over many years. Imagine a poor moron filming Lennon drunk, and abusing and goading him. The utter tragedy of social media today.

I can't remember Spiers being so quick off the mark to comment on any of the minute's silences Celtic fans have ruined, including the one held for Prince Philip.
Don’t recall his similar sympathetic statements when Gazza had his problems.

Although Gazza and TLB shouldn’t be used on the same forum.

Back