Neil Lennon tells the players to hold their heads high

He's absolute poison and none of the footballers who have spent time in actual football clubs with professional set-ups want to be within a hundred miles of him.

Every club he has managed he has left under a cloud of chaos, rumours of unprofessionalism, basically been forced out by a board and he's left behind a wave of destruction and a bad tempered dressing room littered with schisms and cliques.

At the moment he has the ned's, the bitter mentally challengeds and a few of the newer signings who haven't realised what's going on with him yet, but the rest of the team don't want to be there and are, in some cases, paying to get coaching elsewhere.

Then there is the regression on the pitch. He's taken them back 20 years in terms of style and he's taken a team that could match us over 90 minutes to a team blowing out of its arse in 30 and out of ideas even sooner.

Their players can't get fit, they have no idea what they are doing and they are dangerously reliant on someone grabbing a game by the neck in the final minutes to dig them out of a hole in pretty much every fixture. I've heard some of their commentators in bemusement talking about how they "seem more like a poor Rodgers team than a Lennon team" and they can't figure out why.

It's simple, their players are desperately scrambling to try and figure out a way to play. Their manager is a snus'd out, hungover alky sitting cross-armed on the sidelines telling them nothing that actually helps, their coaches and analysts are his drinking buddies so they're fucking useless too. So some of the players are falling back on things they half-remember Rodgers telling them to do, some of them are literally trying to start fights and get players sent off for some sort of advantage whilst the rest of them are just giving up.

Totally agree with this Mr.M. and ai'nt it glorious to watch it unfold,it's all down to us now to keep the pressure on.

He's absolute poison and none of the footballers who have spent time in actual football clubs with professional set-ups want to be within a hundred miles of him.

Every club he has managed he has left under a cloud of chaos, rumours of unprofessionalism, basically been forced out by a board and he's left behind a wave of destruction and a bad tempered dressing room littered with schisms and cliques.

At the moment he has the ned's, the bitter mentally challengeds and a few of the newer signings who haven't realised what's going on with him yet, but the rest of the team don't want to be there and are, in some cases, paying to get coaching elsewhere.

Then there is the regression on the pitch. He's taken them back 20 years in terms of style and he's taken a team that could match us over 90 minutes to a team blowing out of its arse in 30 and out of ideas even sooner.

Their players can't get fit, they have no idea what they are doing and they are dangerously reliant on someone grabbing a game by the neck in the final minutes to dig them out of a hole in pretty much every fixture. I've heard some of their commentators in bemusement talking about how they "seem more like a poor Rodgers team than a Lennon team" and they can't figure out why.

It's simple, their players are desperately scrambling to try and figure out a way to play. Their manager is a snus'd out, hungover alky sitting cross-armed on the sidelines telling them nothing that actually helps, their coaches and analysts are his drinking buddies so they're fucking useless too. So some of the players are falling back on things they half-remember Rodgers telling them to do, some of them are literally trying to start fights and get players sent off for some sort of advantage whilst the rest of them are just giving up.
This is the most accurate summarisation I've seen yet, and the best thing is it's not even biased. It's the truth for the most part.

And so they should whilst also acknowledging they were once again beaten at a canter by the superior footballing team - nothing they can do about that.

Know your place ya dirty smelly bassas - better get used to it. :p

I reckon the young lad they had in defence Walsh is probably source of it. Excited about getting a start against us and he'll have told friends.

I read it’s been going on for a few weeks so riled him out.
My cash is on a few moles and Lennon is one of them.

Lurgan flopp, tlb, popcorn teeth, etc etc

No being funny but can we stick to one name I'm getting lost with all the acronyms
Lurgan Flopp is a work of genius. I prefer TLRB to TLB. I don’t usually make a reference to his lack of dental hygiene whenever I can be arsed to post about him. On the whole, I rather enjoy seeing how many insulting references the more creative folk of FF can make up about the jakey tramp.

Very strange comments, you don’t need to be a football fan to see how awful they were. No one is going to buy that.

His first stint as manager he was at least passionate and would get his players fired up. If he’s lost that I don’t see what he brings them.

Even watching the Open Goal Podcast, Ferry and Slaney were saying he just doesn't look right. The way he sat at the side of the pitch showing no emotion when Celtic were so passive and passing the ball from side to side at the back etc just isn't Lennon at all. He would go mental for you playing that way in training never mind an Old Firm game 2-0 down.

Has he mellowed a bit with age? Or is something else going on? Having issues with the drink off field? Who knows, but certainly something seems amiss with him.

Lurgan Flopp is a work of genius. I prefer TLRB to TLB. I don’t usually make a reference to his lack of dental hygiene whenever I can be arsed to post about him. On the whole, I rather enjoy seeing how many insulting references the more creative folk of FF can make up about the jakey tramp.
Wtf is tlrb?

Even watching the Open Goal Podcast, Ferry and Slaney were saying he just doesn't look right. The way he sat at the side of the pitch showing no emotion when Celtic were so passive and passing the ball from side to side at the back etc just isn't Lennon at all. He would go mental for you playing that way in training never mind an Old Firm game 2-0 down.

Has he mellowed a bit with age? Or is something else going on? Having issues with the drink off field? Who knows, but certainly something seems amiss with him.
No idea whether it’s him getting older or can’t be fucked because he’s hawf-cut but as you say it’s not what you’d expect from him.

His temperament is questionable at the best of time can only imagine what he’ll be like when the pressure is right on this season.

Back