Neil Lennon, the mole, Celtic rumours in here.

You are actually saying their dressing room problems started in January, and coincided with their best run of form for over a year when they blitzed everyone.

Step away from the keyboard.

OMG IT Started then. MJ was the factor. Because they beat a few diddy teams yet could not beat copenhagen home or away is of little relevance. Unless you think MJ tweets are just normal.

I'm choosing to believe this is true.

IMG-20201025-WA0009.jpg

IMG-20201025-WA0010.jpg
“Laxalt started crying” has had me in tears for the last half hour

Thought this deserves its own thread.

No jokes just 100% rumours from sources you trust. I will start with three rumours from a trusted source over the past 2 months.

Rumour 1.

Players are not impressed with routines given since the departure of Damien Duff. Seems there is no cohesion. No thinking. Lack of tactics and fine detail since his departure. So much so it has caused a divide. Training is a chore was the quote.

Rumour 2.

Foreign international players want out since the treatment of Mikey Johnstone. Even Celtic men that were 100% behind Lennon have swayed in their loyalty. Christie is one. Players were told they were not allowed to leave this transfer window despite said players informing their agents they wanted too. I was told at least 6 names this refers too.

Rumour 3.

Neil Lennon has had foul mouth rants with players who otherwise were untouchable. Seems the pressure is mounting and drink is involved also.

As I say, rumours yes, but rumours from someone I trust. Maybe news will soon break on some of the above issues if a few more defeats come Celtics way. Just a matter of time for some to break ranks.
Rumour 1: The brother of one of our client’s is friendly with staff and players at The Piggery and he pretty much said all of that verbatim last week. The players are thoroughly bored with training, “The same shit all day, every day” by all accounts.

Rumour 2: No idea.

Rumour 3: Backs up what were told by someone who works at Hibs. Lennon is an unreliable piss head.

This is pathetic. Can we not just laugh at them at the time things happen. Creating a thread to speculate on things that may or may not be going on is a bit sad.

We can laugh at them amongst ourselves. But I wouldn’t wind them up in person until the league is all but won.

I was told, from a reliable source inside the piggery, that Thumb fked the Bhigot on a coke deal which caused the bhigot to cajole and threaten Bolingoli into going to Spain to pick up some Sherbert for him. Once Bolingoli got caught in Spain it all kicked off with Lennon lamping Thumb at training for fking him and the foreign contingent pissed off that their Spanish connection supply route had been compromised.
I’m choosing to believe it.

OMG IT Started then. MJ was the factor. Because they beat a few diddy teams yet could not beat copenhagen home or away is of little relevance. Unless you think MJ tweets are just normal.
The player revolt against Lennon started, at the exact same time as their best run of form for a year. Listen to yourself.

You’ve got to love the ultra staunch in this type of thread who will post three, four, maybe five times just to let you know how much they don’t care and how pathetic that we might discuss our rivals in ANY sense.

If they now put a run of wins together it will be because of this or a careless comment on a match thread.

A rumour I have heard last year was when Celtic knew Rodgers was leaving, they told TLB to work his ticket out of hibs as he was the man they wanted to replace him but didn’t want to be paying hibs compo.
Next thing Lennons chucking chairs at players and abusing Dempster and is suspended before leaving the club.
Within a month, he’s back at the piggery with no money going hibs way.
This actually came from a Hibs player’s father who I work beside.

I’m away to hide now as the incoming will be like a tsunami

The player revolt against Lennon started, at the exact same time as their best run of form for a year. Listen to yourself.
You're about two good points away from him accusing you of being one of them mate.

That's his usual last resort when the pish he spouts starts getting countered with facts.

MJ picked up an injury during a game last season and NL asked if he wanted to come off. MJ said no and NL used his last sub. MJ then needed to come off. NL was beeling and called him a wee fucking pussy and told him to eff off.
MJ has been out injured since.
I think that's the issue.
MJ liked a tweet slating NL yesterday so there's definitely no love lost.
So Lennon did throw it up his dung box in the showers as that’s what it said the WhatsApp group I was in.

I can picture Lennon sitting on the toilet, staring at himself in the mirror, watching himself grow old wrinkly and grey as if he was on an LSD trip. With green ropes of shit falling out his arse, realising how much of a loser he is.

A rumour doing the rounds that has caused considerable unease amongst the celtic playing staff, is that TLB is considering 'Irish Mick' for a coaching role, believing that his motivational speeches whilst wearing a sheep's-head mask might well be what's required to get things back on track.

Maybe, they've tried Comrade Tommy already, that went well.....

I'm choosing to believe this is true.

IMG-20201025-WA0009.jpg

IMG-20201025-WA0010.jpg
Absolute comedy gold! "Laxalt started crying" :)):)):)):)):)):)) It has the ring of truth to me, so I'm believing it and spreading it around as much as I can, much like TLB and his lavatorial deposit

This whole thread is just a bit of a laugh at their expense, God knows its been long enough since we've been in a position where their problems might just be worse than our own. If you're too uber-staunch to appreciate that then I really feel sorry for you. Our players and management know there's a long way to go, as do we, having a laugh in here won't change that.

Back