Neil Lennon, the mole, Celtic rumours in here.

hate to give that lot FF space but I have it on pretty good authority that Neil Lennon is the mole!!! he can't take the pressure before games and drinks himself into a stupor, along with as much snus as he can fit in his putrid gob. He leaks the team whilst drunk, blacks out and forgets it ever happened

Mikey Johnston's treatment by Lennon has caused a major rift? If it happened last season, how come they still won the f8cking league then, if it was such a big deal for them?
I don’t have a problem with threads laughing at daft rumours, it's all good fun and we should make the most of being top of the league but as others have said, we heard all this last year and still didn't win a thing.
If you don’t mind me saying, you actually sound like you DO have a problem with them.

Its actually hilarious watching Ntcham

Absolutely can't be arsed. He's putting in the minimum of effort

Gave away the penalty yesterday and just shrugged his shoulders

Apparently their French contingent are unhappy at the way Bolingoli was treated for fvcking off to Spain for a ride of a TJ. Seems plausible since Ntcham couldn't look more disinterested if he tried and Edouard is still 'recovering' after his bout of COVID.

For years we've been calling them obsessed because they've been winning and only wanting to talk about our troubles.
Now we are doing well and we constantly have threads wanting to to talk about their rumoured troubles.

Mikey Johnston's treatment by Lennon has caused a major rift? If it happened last season, how come they still won the f8cking league then, if it was such a big deal for them?
I don't have a problem with threads laughing at daft rumours, it's all good fun and we should make the most of being top of the league but as others have said, we heard all this last year and still didn't win a thing.
They didn’t win the league they were awarded it with 12 games to go.

For years we've been calling them obsessed because they've been winning and only wanting to talk about our troubles.
Now we are doing well and we constantly have threads wanting to to talk about their rumoured troubles.
To be fair mate they are amusing and hopefully true.

To many pundits saying the same stuff though and let’s fort that the lurgan flopp did admit there are players their who don’t want to be.

Normally you’d take most things like this with a pinch of salt but given the way Lennon was more or less sacked from Hibs after being suspended these rumours might have be an element of truth in them.

One thing is for sure Brown with his massive ego would not have liked being dropped yesterday, if he doesn’t start on Thursday I can see him throwing the toys out the pram and working against Lennon.

So after the banter years were not aload to gloat about Celtc having a tough time, get a grip its a football messave board and as they are our only real rivals they get discussed especially when there toiling.

Gloat about what? Being 6 points ahead with them having a game in hand?

I'll do the gloating at the end of the season when we win something, we've all been here before.

No rumour just fact, 3 times I've seen him interviewed in the last week and he's looked like a bag of washin, rough, baggy eyes, laboured with answers... He looks likes he's went off the rails big time.
He is trying to build team unity and not make Griffiths feel the odd one out being a drunk and a fruit loop .

I'm choosing to believe this is true.

IMG-20201025-WA0009.jpg

IMG-20201025-WA0010.jpg

It's all fun and games, but then some of our support start to believe that they are crumbling under pressure, and Lennon has lost the dressing room.

It's October, lets just focus on ourselves for once, if/when we win the league we can then gloat and laugh at them, for now I'd rather not mention them at all, we're only 1 loss from having the same record.

We heard it all week about how McGregor and Lennon hate each other, then Mcgregor comes out as captain against Aberdeen, it shows that nobody has a fucking clue, it's not useful to get worked up to a frenzy about them having a bad time until we actually achieve something, it's been the exact same for a couple of years now.

Our manager and players seem to have realised this, they dont get too high or too low, they just move on to the next game, thats what we should all be doing.

I'm choosing to believe this is true.

IMG-20201025-WA0009.jpg

IMG-20201025-WA0010.jpg
I can confirm that all the above is true.
I also have an update to the above important information.

Apparently the fumes in the bog on the bus were phenomenal and the bog exploded after about 20 minutes. Unfortunately the Lurgan Flopp had retired to the back seat and was asleep on the floor next to the back seat.
He only suffered some minor burns to his undercarriage and boxer shorts which for some inexplicable reason were round his ankles. I prefer not to speculate on why they were positioned as such as i prefer to only deal in facts.

The image of him just lying sleeping on the bus reeking of shite while they all stand there in the rain raging waiting on another one is hilarious.
I know mate, I can picture it so vividly and I’m now struggling to stop laughing, and keep my lunch down!

I can confirm that all the above is true.
I also have an update to the above important information.

Apparently the fumes in the bog on the bus were phenomenal and the bog exploded after about 20 minutes. Unfortunately the Lurgan Flopp had retired to the back seat and was asleep on the floor next to the back seat.
He only suffered some minor burns to his undercarriage and boxer shorts which for some inexplicable reason were round his ankles. I prefer not to speculate on why they were positioned as such as i prefer to only deal in facts.

He has previous for this sort of behaviour.

IMG-20201023-WA0000.jpg

Duff looks disgusted with Lennon there imo.

Now he has gone for family reasons and players have mystery injuries every other week with that mob.

Lennon is predictably cracking under the pressure and if we could hand pick a manager for them this season it would definitely be him tbh.
Too right he looks disgusted with him.

Thought this deserves its own thread.

No jokes just 100% rumours from sources you trust. I will start with three rumours from a trusted source over the past 2 months.

Rumour 1.

Players are not impressed with routines given since the departure of Damien Duff. Seems there is no cohesion. No thinking. Lack of tactics and fine detail since his departure. So much so it has caused a divide. Training is a chore was the quote.

Rumour 2.

Foreign international players want out since the treatment of Mikey Johnstone. Even Celtic men that were 100% behind Lennon have swayed in their loyalty. Christie is one. Players were told they were not allowed to leave this transfer window despite said players informing their agents they wanted too. I was told at least 6 names this refers too.

Rumour 3.

Neil Lennon has had foul mouth rants with players who otherwise were untouchable. Seems the pressure is mounting and drink is involved also.

As I say, rumours yes, but rumours from someone I trust. Maybe news will soon break on some of the above issues if a few more defeats come Celtics way. Just a matter of time for some to break ranks.

You know a lot about Celtic mate.

We need to stay focused on ourselves and not get complacent.

Although it’s encouraging that they’re not playing well, they have Edouard, Bitton and Forrest coming back soon who will make a difference and give them enough to see off the SPL dross.

This season it’s up to us to go on a run of wins and hit a 95+ points total at the end of it. We have the ability to do so and if we’re able to achieve it I’m confident it’ll be enough for 55.

Gloat about what? Being 6 points ahead with them having a game in hand?

I'll do the gloating at the end of the season when we win something, we've all been here before.

Wish our fans would learn, majority went way over the top after Jack 1-0 and then again after Katic 2-1

We have nothing to gloat about at present and until we win the league, our fans should be keeping tight lipped. A look on twitter and the usual suspects are running their mouths giving it tight to Celtic fans - type of thing that gets screenshotted and rammed down our throats over the years

Back