Neil Lennon, the mole, Celtic rumours in here.

Aw naw a Celtic fan might slag me if we lose the league. Baaaaaaah. Pathetic man :D

Its a weird phenomenon on here that the same folk who would be going apoplectic on here if we were playing like they are and had fell behind in the league are telling anyone daring to take the piss out of them to stop it as if ripping them on a messageboard will effect the outcome of the season!

Its a weird phenomenon on here that the same folk who would be going apoplectic on here if we were playing like they are and had fell behind in the league are telling anyone daring to take the piss out of them to stop it as if ripping them on a messageboard will effect the outcome of the season!

I find it totally weird that Bears get so uppity about what is simply football banter. Football banter is something that has been around since the game started.

We’re literally 1 defeat away from having the exact same start to the domestic season as them.

If this is them in turmoil, with the players all hating Lennon, its not great is it?

Unless I’ve woke up & we’re 15 points ahead.

I agree with this. However, they've crashed out of the Champions League the past 3 seasons in a row against supposed 'inferior' opposition. We've dominated the past 3 OF games, including back to back wins at Parkhead. This is all coming from them. It's internal pressure. Clearly the expectations of what they are and what they think they are, aren't reconciling. That's why their fans are up in arms. It's why they want rid of Lennon.

The mainstream fan appears to be turning on Lennon as well. Which is never a good sign. They've been playing poor football and underperforming for a while now. Maybe not in terms of trophy count but in terms of the product on the park and for the price they've paid out for that product. It's no wonder they've got fans and pundits second guessing them. Since Lennon has been appointed, it's all been accumulative in terms of negativity. Many didn't want him back, in the first place. He won them over by carrying on the work of Rodgers. That work seems to have evaporated in the last 12 months and fans are losing faith in him. Losing faith in the recruitment they've made as well.

I'm not saying this will all pan out in our favour, but the pressure mounting on them is exactly how I wanted it to be. For far too long all of the emphasis has been on us stopping them and not enough internal pressure on themselves. Maybe they'll crack or maybe they won't but I'm just happy that pressure is starting to tell.

Come on mate i'm not asking a lot here just tell me.

summarised.

1. Last season MJ pulled up in a game
2. Lennon asked if he was ok and he said ye.
3. Lennon then made his last sub.
4. MJ goes down with said injury and cant continue
5. Lennon sulks in the dug out.
6. MJ walks towards him to explain and is told to %^*& off.
7. MJ waits in the dresssing room for full time.
8. As team m8 got to see him and comfort him on hi s serious injury lennon start giving him abuse. Shouting at the young kid and causing him to nearly cry was the rumour.
9. This caused unrest and players getting involved.
10. Since then there has been a major rift in the dressing room. Mostly the elite lot against the celtic men. (aka those that knew how lennon operates).

summarised.

8. As team m8 got to see him and comfort him on hi s serious injury lennon start giving him abuse. Shouting at the young kid and causing him to nearly cry was the rumour.
10. Since then there has been a major rift in the dressing room. Mostly the elite lot against the celtic men. (aka those that knew how lennon operates).
Thanks, genuinely the first I’ve heard of this.

Appears I wasn’t the only one.

Had it been widely mentioned at the time?

I find it totally weird that Bears get so uppity about what is simply football banter. Football banter is something that has been around since the game started.

There are folk on this thread arguing they don’t have problems because up until the past week they were scraping results, when it’s pretty clear they have big problems, their fans are turning on their manager, they have brought a big haddy in at centre back that they had pinned their hopes on, they have spent 5 million on a goalie that has probably been binned already for a guy they had written off, they have spent another 5 million on a striker that looks unfit despite being here months etc etc.

If it was us the same folk telling us not to comment on them would be going tonto.

summarised.

I remember this happening.

You’ve got to love the ultra staunch in this type of thread who will post three, four, maybe five times just to let you know how much they don’t care and how pathetic that we might discuss our rivals in ANY sense.

I know either that are staunch as %^*&, Rangers this, Rangers that, no one like us we dont care. OR plants

And the funny thing is they have to let u know and click on thread, Im guessing its plants

There are folk on this thread arguing they don’t have problems because up until the past week they were scraping results, when it’s pretty clear they have big problems, their fans are turning on their manager, they have brought a big haddy in at centre back that they had pinned their hopes on, they have spent 5 million on a goalie that has probably been binned already for a guy they had written off, they have spent another 5 million on a striker that looks unfit despite being here months etc etc.

If it was us the same folk telling us not to comment on them would be going tonto.

100% mate, unfortunately some people just want to suck the life out of everything. Should we not celebrate goals because we haven't won anything? That's basically their argument.

I remember this happening.

1 to 6 is fact thereafter rumour. But I would bet my bottom dollar Christie is MJ close friend. ;-) And MJ now has no love for lennon and does not hide it. There is a divide not a happy camp, more so since duff left who at least had gained respect.

I know either that are staunch as %^*&, Rangers this, Rangers that, no one like us we dont care. OR plants

And the funny thing is they have to let u know and click on thread, Im guessing its plants
“Nobody must discuss anything Celtic related until Rangers win a trophy. Nobody must laugh at celtics misfortunes because we might also face misfortunes ourselves. Nobody must start Celtic threads on a rangers forum because to do so would be trampling on the grave of the great Bill Struth”

Aye ok lads, away back to yer cave until May

The difference between us and Celtic is clear as day to anyone who watches the games.

We have a structured, well organised team that is greater than the sum of it's parts. They're the exact opposite and rely on individual brilliance to win games - their first goal yesterday is the perfect example of this.

The fact that this difference has only manifested in 3 points worth of difference is indicative more of the difficulty of the fixtures played to date and the standard of the other teams in the league (plus, as ever, variance).

The difference is also reflected in the underlying numbers - theirs are a shadow of what they were last season, ours are greatly improved.

The difference between us and c****c ?

There is no comparison. Never has been!
Either on the field of play, the way we conduct our business , or the integrity of the principles on which we were founded.

I'm loving every minute of their pain :)) Feckin charlatans...how many IAR would they have had we not gone down the snake ?

“Nobody must discuss anything Celtic related until Rangers win a trophy. Nobody must laugh at celtics misfortunes because we might also face misfortunes ourselves. Nobody must start Celtic threads on a Rangers forum because to do so would be trampling on the grave of the great Bill Struth”

Aye ok lads, away back to yer cave until May

can we have a joke about the disco lights?

or can we talk about them needing to increase their overdraft as told today? or cant we do this? But we never said we had billions in the bank so the argument that we will be suffering too is bye the bye surely?

Anyway, im loving it.

1 to 6 is fact thereafter rumour. But I would bet my bottom dollar Christie is MJ close friend. ;-) And MJ now has no love for lennon and does not hide it. There is a divide not a happy camp, more so since duff left who at least had gained respect.
A heard Christie, Biscuit hips, Mikey Johnstone and Paddy Roberts have more that close relationships

or can we talk about them needing to increase their overdraft as told today? or cant we do this? But we never said we had billions in the bank so the argument that we will be suffering too is bye the bye surely?

Anyway, im loving it.
Joke about the disco lights if you want but be prepared for the dark day in the not too distant future where they turn the tables and laugh at our floodlights.

Why risk the embarrassment knowing your joke is out there? Stick to the rangers

Mikey Johnston's treatment by Lennon has caused a major rift? If it happened last season, how come they still won the f8cking league then, if it was such a big deal for them?
I don't have a problem with threads laughing at daft rumours, it's all good fun and we should make the most of being top of the league but as others have said, we heard all this last year and still didn't win a thing.
They didn’t win it they were handed it by a corrupt vote who’s to say if Covid hadn’t kicked in they may well have fell apart in that last third of the season

Anyway, im loving it.
Have to agree,I love these threads ripping the pish out of them and don't really care if there true or not.

The Celtic players were that angry about Lennon calling Mikey Johnston a shitebag they proceeded to win 9 out of their next 10 domestic games, some by 4 or 5 goal margins.

Obviously kept their anger and disgust up their sleeves for another 9 months for maximum impact.

The Celtic players were that angry about Lennon calling Mikey Johnston a shitebag they proceeded to win 9 out of their next 10 domestic games, some by 4 or 5 goal margins.

Obviously kept their anger and disgust up their sleeves for another 9 months for maximum impact.
Its the wee guy Laxalt im worried for. He wasn't even their but seems to be taking the news rather badly.

Joke about the disco lights if you want but be prepared for the dark day in the not too distant future where they turn the tables and laugh at our floodlights.

Why risk the embarrassment knowing your joke is out there? Stick to the Rangers
Football rivalry/hatred has always been this way,long before the Internet.
You hand it out and you take it back.
Your swimming against the tide,it's never going to change.

I'm loving every minute of their pain :)) Feckin charlatans...how many IAR would they have had we not gone down the snake ?
We've never had it this good in a long time :))
They measure their performances against ours, and we measure our performances against theirs. So it's like this:

They lost the old firm game at the piggery. We won the old firm game at the piggery.
They lost at the piggery in the Europa league 3-1. We won away in the Europa league 2-0.
They drew against the sheep and could only close a 7pt gap by 1pt. We beat Livi and opened a 7pt gap.

It's great being a bear, and it's dreadful being them. Enjoy every second:)):)

summarised.

So this happened on January 30th, after that they won 6 games and drew 1. Scoring 21 and conceding 5.

Massive unrest.

So this happened on January 30th, after that they won 6 games and drew 1. Scoring 21 and conceding 5.

Massive unrest.
??
they only game they had in that run was europe where copenhagen beat them. The unrest started then, it has brewed more so since. Winning against the dross is not a benchmark.

MJ picked up an injury during a game last season and NL asked if he wanted to come off. MJ said no and NL used his last sub. MJ then needed to come off. NL was beeling and called him a wee fucking pussy and told him to eff off.
MJ has been out injured since.
I think that's the issue.
MJ liked a tweet slating NL yesterday so there's definitely no love lost.
It was St Johnstone away

Remember we were all told it would take us a decade to catch up and upwards of £100 million needed spent in order to overtake them. We've been told we are going bust every month for the past 8 years. We were told we couldn't catch them and that 10iar was a certainty.

Espanyolification and all that shite. They bought into it. We didn't. Now their fans are wondering why we are too close for comfort.

KDS has a 1000+ page thread & 20,000+ posts about TLB.
From I can see not many of the posts are supportive of him, many are downright hostile.
Noticed a couple of suggestions that D. Duff left not just for family reasons as was the party line when he left.
Don't know if liewell has a log on but but he's a bit annoyed with him as well give yet another CL qualifying failure.

Just shows the arrogance of them. They thought they’d win 10 iar easily so much so that not winning two league games in the trot and their fans and the press want Lennon out. As they expect them to win every game

Back