Neil Lennon & the Scottish media this season

greigsdestiny

We all know what Lennon has brought to Scottish football since his time up here, & it doesn’t make for happy reading. But this coming season I think he is going to rack it up a notch on his previous exploits, & we (esp all at rangers) should all ready.
With hopefully , Steven Gerrard bringing home title 55 , I can only see cracks appearing with Lennon along the way. The press up here have given him an easy ride for yrs but when this title flag is flying over Ibrox once again, I can see a fallout of mega proportions.
We are all behind you Stevie

As soon as ref's are mentioned by the jooby toothed c*nt, and that comes up in our pressers, we should just stick a generic line;

"Refs were not a problem when they are winning. Also odd that we were told we were paranoid when we he had some howlers from ref's last year such as the Morelos flick and the Candeias kiss".

It will just make TLB even more raging.

We need a wee early meltdown from him, hopefully getting papped out the CL does it.

out of the CL before the big rounds, a couple of defeats and notably one to us in the game at Ibrox and we will have the beginning of it

a lot of his players will not like his style either which means they might end up turning on him and trying to get rid of him

Let's get a great start to the season, and watch the cracks appear,,come the end of the season lawells corrupt empire will have crumbled

Wait till the first “cheer up Neil Lennon “gets sung it’ll be front page news with poor Lenny saying he’s getting picked on

InbornDeafeningIvorybackedwoodswallow-size_restricted.gif

He already looks like he has lost the plot!

On a side note, I have never seen such a scruffy,red eyed “professional “ such as him in my life!

Always looks like he has a very bad hangover and has just pulled on yesterday’s clothes!

You could put him in the best Saville Row suit , handmade shirt and shoes and expensive tie . after top haircut and shave , and he would still look a tramp !

The press will continue to rim his rusty ring.

We have a gentleman at the helm, they have a helmet at the helm.

Sit back and watch the media agenda unfold.

C unts.

He already looks like he has lost the plot!

On a side note, I have never seen such a scruffy,red eyed “professional “ such as him in my life!

Always looks like he has a very bad hangover and has just pulled on yesterday’s clothes!

Type of guy you'd find asleep in a toilet clutching a half full bottle of wine after a cup final win.

At the last old firm at Ibrox he was irrelevant as we absolutely battered them. Maybe one song about him cheering up but that was it.
Hammer them in the pitch and he’s has no input. He only gives it big licks when he is winning. Under pressure he will crawl back into the cave from where he came from

it will be a timmy love in until we go 5 points clear - early nov.
Then lennon will resort to type and he will get slaughtered

I see this morning Lennon is squealing about the opposition players from last nights first round qualifier. I know the other team scored first and it was chopped off and that may have given them a scare but its a bit early for your bottle to start going.
They dont want him and he knows it. We are piling on the heat but must deliver when it starts for real, if we do this will finish him, in every way.

The problem we will have this coming season will not only be Treacle teeth unfortunately,we will also have the incompetent Sfa the glorious compliant officer in all her glory,don't forget trial by TV with all their "EXPERTS" when we are in front their actions against us will be multiplied their demands that our players be punished for imaginary offences will increase we will witness demands for points deductions even though it's not possible, song singing will be brought up front and centre for us and only us.I have no doubts that we will win this league and finally get our 55 ,but it will be a difficult task and not only on the field of play.

All I care about is how SG already has this compliant mhedia all figured out.

They will still pander to that bigot but SG knows full well that journos up this shithole are idiots.

A
I see this morning Lennon is squealing about the opposition players from last nights first round qualifier. I know the other team scored first and it was chopped off and that may have given them a scare but its a bit early for your bottle to start going.
They dont want him and he knows it. We are piling on the heat but must deliver when it starts for real, if we do this will finish him, in every way.
Already questioning the ref from last night saying at least one should of been a Red, it's only a matter of time tik tok, be patient.

We need to apply the pressure early ie lead the league after the 1st round of fixtures. Then watch him implode, lovely stuff.

out of the CL before the big rounds, a couple of defeats and notably one to us in the game at Ibrox and we will have the beginning of it

a lot of his players will not like his style either which means they might end up turning on him and trying to get rid of him[/QUOTE]
My money is on this.

The Leanne Dempster incident(s) was subject to a shocker of a cover-up. I'd imagine plenty people know exactly why he got hunted out of Hibs.

He has a terrible history, no matter how much smoke gets blown up his arse, I can't see he antics going under the radar this season - He'll be gone by Christmas.

Hopefully SG won't take any bait - i don't think he will. He is a classy guy.

Let guys like Levein wind Lenny up to breaking point off the pitch.

He will play the victim and they will lap it up like fanboys.
I expect to see candlelight vigils for him before Christmas.
He is a lady's front bottom.

Lenny and griffiths will have carte Blanche this season and anyone who dares criticise either of them will be the baddy due their fragile mental health. Poor souls.

He’ll openly goad and wind up opposition fans, and when someone reacts to it’ll be because they didn’t like his religion.

The cynic in me thinks part of the reason they have appointed him is that if things aren’t going their way he’ll put so much pressure on referees an officials again we’ll be refereed to a different standard. I can see the old ‘clarification’ requests getting asked for within the first few weeks of the season.

My guess is the word passionate will never be used more this season. As the pressure builds Lennon will have some serious meltdowns and his anger will show at various stages. The media will of course report it as him being a passionate man. Referees will likely be his main target as he makes suggestions of bias. The sectarian card will also very likely be played at some point.

You can bet Lennon will be screaming about refs any chance he gets, Brenda was one for it but Lennon will take it to another level.
He already tried to set the tone last season but highlighting our "discipline problem" quite a few times.

Back