Neil McCann - it’s great being back at Ibrox

Loved the coverage and way they discussed things and Shelley Kerr also a interesting addition also , hopefully they all stick around for the full season

McCann along with others should be found a place at the club; it’s worked for Bayern Munich for decades showing those coming through the way of the first team and just as importantly how to behave representing the jersey.

Really like Neil McCanns contibution to fitbaw in this country. He's an knowlegable, articulate presenter and people like that are few and far between. I'm from the same town as Neil, I knew his dad, and know some of the challenges he met whilst playing for the famous.

Love McCann. I know what he went through from friends and even family when he signed for us. Yet he still carries himself with class. One of my favourite "non big names" if you like. Hes a good analyst as well
Him and Rod Wallace are 2 guys I always think of in that regard. Cane in without any fanfare and weren't big names (lots of us grumbled when we weren't getting famous big names back then) but both paid back their fee with a shit load of interest. Neither let the club or the fans down. And won things, lots of things. The sign of a true Ranger

Love McCann. I know what he went through from friends and even family when he signed for us. Yet he still carries himself with class. One of my favourite "non big names" if you like. Hes a good analyst as well
Him and Rod Wallace are 2 guys I always think of in that regard. Cane in without any fanfare and weren't big names (lots of us grumbled when we weren't getting famous big names back then) but both paid back their fee with a shit load of interest. Neither let the club or the fans down. And won things, lots of things. The sign of a true Ranger

He just oozes class does our Neil McCann. One of my favourite ever Rangers players & he makes my all time 11. Very underrated by many. To keep the Hammer Albertz outta the team for long periods tells you what you want to know about his quality.

As mentioned a fair few times he is a great pundit.

Could listen to wee Neil all day long. He just oozes class. :))

Actually enjoyed listening to Shelley Kerr last night as well.

Could listen to him talking football all day, probably the most honest pundit going these days. Gave us bears of a certain generation possibly our best day out ever and will be remembered as a great player. Have to say felt really old when Tanner wished him happy 50th birthday, he looks like he could still play now

Back