Neil McCann Knocks Back Falkirk Managers Job to Take Up Football Advisory Role with Agency

Wokster

Official Ticketer
NEIL MCCANN has snubbed an approach by Falkirk to become their new boss to instead accept a football advisor’s role with a leading agency.

SunSport understands the crisis-hit League One outfit – still reeling after failing to even make the play-offs – sounded out their former player about a return to the Bairns.
https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/7091730/neil-mccann-snubs-falkirk-approach/#
But McCann, who has just completed a short term spell as Caley Thistle manager, felt he couldn’t go against a pledge to fulfil his new position.

The 46-year-old played for Falkirk during the 2008-09 campaign, including the Scottish Cup final defeat to Rangers.

McCann spent 16-months as Dundee boss until being sacked in October, 2018.

He returned to the hot-seat at Inverness in February after John Robertson was granted compassionate leave.

I'm curious as to who the agency is.

NEIL MCCANN has snubbed an approach by Falkirk to become their new boss to instead accept a football advisor’s role with a leading agency.

SunSport understands the crisis-hit League One outfit – still reeling after failing to even make the play-offs – sounded out their former player about a return to the Bairns.
https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/7091730/neil-mccann-snubs-falkirk-approach/#
But McCann, who has just completed a short term spell as Caley Thistle manager, felt he couldn’t go against a pledge to fulfil his new position.

The 46-year-old played for Falkirk during the 2008-09 campaign, including the Scottish Cup final defeat to Rangers.

McCann spent 16-months as Dundee boss until being sacked in October, 2018.

He returned to the hot-seat at Inverness in February after John Robertson was granted compassionate leave.

I'm curious as to who the agency is.
Im sure this will still let him continue in broadcasting work too.

Falkirk have taken a razor blade to themselves at some point in the recent past, they're a total mess at the moment. They had everything they needed to be semi decent not too long ago.

Tbh I'm not sure Neil is cut out for football management but he's a brilliant pundit and it'll be good if this new position allows him to resume this role.

Back