Neil McCann shoots down Lawwell

LenzieLoyal

Official Ticketer

Neil McCann calls out Celtic chief Peter Lawwell as Rangers hero disputes 'most affected club' claim​

The former Ibrox and Hearts winger isn't convinced the Parkhead giants have suffered more than any other club during the Covid-19 pandemic.

By
Liam Bryce

Dubious Neil McCann has disputed Peter Lawwell 's claim Celtic could be the club worst hit by the Covid-19 pandemic.

The Parkhead chief executive made the suggestion as he issued an apology to fans over the ill-fated Dubai training camp.

Lawwell admitted the decision to travel was a mistake but denied the club had displayed arrogance in pressing ahead with it.

But McCann disagreed with the 66-year-old after he insisted Covid had hit "probably our club more than any."

The former Hearts and Rangers star told BBC Sportsound: "I think the statement within the statement that will stick in the throats of a lot of people in football is about Celtic being the worst hit here.

"I'm pretty sure Ann Budge and all the Hearts fans will be on the posts tonight to say: 'Hold on a minute, we lost a place in the Premiership here!'

"You mentioned Falkirk earlier on, along with Partick Thistle.

1_Screen-Shot-2021-01-13-at-172108.png

"That statement, I thought, was poor. I didn't think that was merited.

"But maybe Peter just started going down the road of talking about the work they've done in the community. Nobody is denying that, whatsoever.

Wee Neil's just handed The Fat Japanese his arse on a plate.

As someone has said, it shows a staggering lack of self-awareness to say 'we've been the worst affected club' after they've just splashed out millions on a needless jolly to Dubai. Teams are going to the wall here. If he meant on the park, then he should have said as much (although even that is debatable!)

Nine long years we've waited on this smug bastard being brought back to earth with a resounding thud!!

The mhanky mhob hate him almost as much as we do and they'll hunt him down him on the day Stevie G delivers 55.....

FnRlipY.gif

The Fat Japanese's days are well and truly numbered.

Their arrogance is astounding

Simple side effect of running the entire league for so long. All their own kind in all positions of power, everything going their way. When you get everything you do become arrogant, a bit too arrogant in this case and I think that’s really starting to sink in for them now.

Rancid club, rancid ethos and rancid supporters.

Nine long years we've waited on this smug bastard being brought back to earth with a resounding thud!!

The mhanky mhob hate him almost as much as we do and they'll hunt him down him on the day Stevie G delivers 55.....

FnRlipY.gif

Loving the "Frankenstein monster" reference

Yeah & if you look back to April or May the Lego Eater Broon was doing PR work for them telling supporters to stay at home to save lives & then they head for knees up in Dubai a few months later.

Well done Neil, one of my favourite ever Rangers players.

On the same day that Jurgen Klopp was talking only of the human aspect of COVID very genuinely & passionately, Lurgan Flopp was talking about using the average points per game basis to decide the SPFL Russell.

They have no depths.

Make no mistake this baw faced bastard has been forced into this, the reasoning of which are twofold. Firstly, and most importantly for onlookers is that he doesn't possess the integrity to apologise in any way, shape, or form of his own accord. The other reason is simply because he has nowhere else to turn on this and has no alternative moves left.

Make no mistake this baw faced bastard has been forced into this, the reasoning of which are twofold. Firstly, and most importantly for onlookers is that he doesn't possess the integrity to apologise in any way, shape, or form of his own accord. The other reason is simply because he has nowhere else to turn on this and has no alternative moves left.
What Liewell apologised for was not the act of going to Dubai but for the consequences of going to Dubai.

If they had not had to quarantine 13 players there would have been no apology.

What Liewell apologised for was not the act of going to Dubai but for the consequences of going to Dubai.

If they had not had to quarantine 13 players there would have been no apology.
Correct , that and the fact that even his devout followers are beginning to see right through him.

McCann is bang on the money here. Even in apology this insufferable bastard finds a way to be conceited.

Last edited:

FnRlipY.gif

You can see it now, we win 55 and that fat pleb will resign his position from a holiday home somewhere in Europe. He certainly won't be hanging about Glasgow to be hunted down by that shower of inbred mutant bastards.

Goodbye Peter you corrupt scumbag of a human being. I hope your retirement is short and full of pain.

Yeah they were hit hardest as they say that off the back of spending 250k on a jolly to Dubai whilst teams in this country were unfairly relegated.

I honesty don't understand how they've turned into this PR mess, what they've done since we beat them is something you'd have seen us do after being knocked out the Petrofact cup for the second time.

Any sign of this lot being punished by the scum supporting compliance officer yet?

Club and players should be punished. If it was us we'd be heavily fined, docked points, and have the entire squad on seven game bans. I will don't expect much to happen.

You can see it now, we win 55 and that fat pleb will resign his position from a holiday home somewhere in Europe. He certainly won't be hanging about Glasgow to be hunted down by that shower of inbred mutant bastards.

Goodbye Peter you corrupt scumbag of a human being. I hope your retirement is short and full of pain.
He better take Lennon and Brown with him also as for Brown he won't be remembered as a Celtic legend he will be known as the DOB that lost the 10 how fitting how poetic.

Wee Neil hit him and did not miss him, I think if things dont change and soon there will be unholy hell to pay for this farce, I just hope we get to the end of the season, and there is no shut downs before we will that flag?

Unaccountable and unchallenged time and time again.

It’s no surprise that Neil is one of the voices to call out these rats for the self-serving, deceptive reptiles they are. Lawell is the epitome of the rotten values at that so-called football club.

Smaller clubs suffered for their tainted title last year and again a whole host of smaller clubs and grass roots football bears the brunt of their crass arrogance.

The time for this to stop is now but it won’t, too many are under the spell.

Back