Neil McCann - think hes a goner now

They are definitely going down. Like Neil a lot, but don’t understand why they opened up and tried to attack us today, we absolutely ran over the top of them and it could have been many more. He should have sat in and tried to frustrate us today.

He needs to turn it around soonish but going by today’s performance there is nothing in that Dundee team to tinker with.

Abject!

Get him back alongside Haley on skysports where he belongs and get Boyd and commons bumped as they are both gash, anyone else see Boyd digging up Morelos for his miss for Columbia last week ??

harsh to judge him today against the best team in the league

if he keeps them up its job done they should stick by him , one result could turn it around for him

Love McCann - Best thing for us is he ends up back on the telly. He's trying to be too big a manager for the team he has, i think i can see how he is trying to play - he just doesn't have the players for it. O'Dea FFS

Older bears will remember, back in the seventies Dundee games were always a great day out.. We were well received.After the game we had a few drinks in the pubs then headed back home, no hassle Our club stopped in kirkcaldy and went to a night club (probably shut about ten,
But that's the way it was ) live bands playing,.That's what following the Rangers was all about.

Kamara will make a big difference but Neil wont be about much longer - probably Jimmy Boyle interim with McPake

One thing I will say is he seems to lack man management skills.

Let their keeper Bain go for nothing as fell out with him and also rejected 2 million for Caulker from Rosenberg then fell out with him as well.

Ok if your winning games but doomed to failure if not.
Dundee rejected £2 million quid for a player?

Thought Dundee had some good players yesterday, the right back and a couple of boys in the middle looked good.

Signing Kenny and Calvin Miller looks a mistake, Kennys finished and Calvin is terrible.

Not the worst time I've seen at Ibrox by a long way but he needs results soon obviously.

Better chance of linoleum making a comeback than Dundee having a decent football team.
“Making a comeback”??....does no one use it anymore?
Phuq....I’ve just bought 3 rolls for
the hoose!.....that must have been why the 3 rolls only cost me £12....wife’s gonna batter me....she was harping on about laminate or something!!

They did at least try playing football and not pump it up the park like most of them do and they did have some good spells in the game but finishing was abysmal

Surprised they’ve stuck with him for so long, to be honest.
Agreed. Unlike my club, whose only aim is to stay up, Dundee aspire to top six and challenging for trophies/Europe. Delusional, perhaps, but by that yardstick McCann has been a dismal failure - Hartley was sacked for less.

I hope he stays in place for another couple of games, at least until Accies beat them, but he's a dead man walking. And unless Dundee make the change soon, they're going down.

I don' think yesterday will be the trigger for his dismissal as they didn't expect anything from the game, even though their performance was poor. However, I think they are home to Hibs next week and a pumping then and he'll go. That said Hibs look a shadow of last year so a Dundee win wouldn't be that big a surprise

Agree with others, it would be good to see him back as a pundit

“Making a comeback”??....does no one use it anymore?
Phuq....I’ve just bought 3 rolls for
the hoose!.....that must have been why the 3 rolls only cost me £12....wife’s gonna batter me....she was harping on about laminate or something!!
Tell her you got her the next big thing...Jute...its retro.

Im196005PH-Dundee.jpg

some of his players are absolute gash. he has some players that on their day can win them a game or two, but they aren't playing to his standards. imo he should have left when he kept them up

Neil McCann could always swap jobs with Michael Stewart and Steven Thomson. Neil could make Sportscene watchable. As for Stewart and Thomson, they could take on the Dundee job and show us all how easy it is to manage a club. After all the talking, they can show all the other coaches and managers how to do it. Its so easy sitting in a studio spouting shite week in week out.

Back