Neil McCann

He did his job. He clearly has the weight of the world on his shoulders. But at the end he still showed class.

Hope whatever the problem was is resolved.

I hope whatever the family emergency is works out for the best.

The only positive from tonight is that it's Neil McCann who's benefitted from it.

Totally agree.

Neil is just about the only ex Ranger around just now with a media profile who has never stuck the boot into us at anytime - the guy comes across as a genuine gentleman.

The only positive from tonight is that it's Neil McCann who's benefitted from it.

What a load of rubbish. There were no positives about tonight, we dropped points - it doesn’t matter who benefitted - We dropped points.

That said I hope everything is Ok with his family and hopefully nothing too serious.

Yet still went round everyone of his players at the end and both sets of supporters

Hopefully Walter takes him in as assistant ... lol

McCann has behaved impeccably since living and never bad mouths us and I hope nothing too serious re his dad.

Neil is just about the only ex Ranger around just now with a media profile who has never stuck the boot into us at anytime - the guy comes across as a genuine gentleman.

Got a lot of time for him, he’s like a breath of fresh air in the cesspit of Scottish football.
P.S. It must stick in his throat to play someone like McGowan - but he does the dirty work for him.

McCann has behaved impeccably since living and never bad mouths us and I hope nothing too serious re his dad.
He was the same before me was with us as well, just s nice guy who has obviously had a good upbringing on how to treat people and conduct himself.

Dignified celebration after his team beat us last night bordered on sorry lads,hope your family issues turn out o.k.neil

I have the utmost respect and all the time in the world for Neil McCann,the way he conducts himself is just class personified.

An absolute gent, I just hope all is well with his family.

It was a bstrd of a result and to lose another three points has just made our life even more difficult.
However, no loss of affection for Neil McCann as a valued member of the Rangers family will occur.
He remains a much loved former player.

I have the utmost respect and all the time in the world for Neil McCann,the way he conducts himself is just class personified.

An absolute gent, I just hope all is well with his family.
Same here , the wee man is a class act.
Hope all is well for him and his family.

Back