Neil Warnock leaves Cardiff City by "mutual consent"

But our impartial media know better.

The lady's front bottom that is Stephen McGowan of the Daily Mail. :))

zwtVFRZ.jpg

He will get a championship job soon enough,even if people don't take to him he has a decent record of getting teams up. (The teams should sack him afterwards though as his record in the top flight is not so good :) )

Hearts could do a lot worse than appointing him

His wife is sick and he only attends training a couple times per-week.

It could be something to do with her health.

I shared a table with him in the members lounge a few years back.
Think it was the day after Charles Green was shown the door.
I found him a really nice guy and was more that happy to share some interesting stories with me and my dad.
I like him, I also think he is a Bear.
Over the years he has put an awful lot into football.
One of the good guys.

He would do a more than decent job at hearts and hibs. Out of all the candidates before we unveiled Gerrard I would have took him. A far, far, better manager than mcinnes for example.

Good manager at championship level.

He'd do a cracking job up here for anyone apart from us or them.

He would do a more than decent job at hearts and hibs. Out of all the candidates before we unveiled Gerrard I would have took him. A far, far, better manager than mcinnes for example.
When we went down to the bottom division, had the so-called 'Colin Wanker' been in charge taking us up, I believe it would have been a far more organised and successful rise up the leagues than it turned out to be, and the club would have entered the top league in far better shape.
Just a thought. :p

I don’t know where a shite club like Cardiff think they should be.
They’ve had their wee turn of being cannon fodder for the big boys, and the slice of the Sky millions that go with it.
Now they’re back to a more realistic place in the grand scheme of things and they don’t like it.

Think he'd be a cracking appointment for either of the Edinburgh clubs and would have them competing (for 3rd and perhaps the odd trophy) before too long.

I have always liked him. Glad he is out from that rancid club. He will get another job if he wants one, a very good championship manager. Hearts would be very lucky if they could attract him.

Back