Euro 2020 Netherlands vs Austria 8pm BBC1

If it is in for a long evening. He was piss weak bought every lie going
Agree DB he was out of his depth all night and the least said about the racism handling the better eh .

I’d imagined he would have been banished a level or two as a consequence of that performance

Ukraine showed there are vulernabilities with this Dutch team, don’t see them being more than a quarter final team really.

You can’t say they’re anywhere near as good as the Belgians, who many were slating as overrated earlier

Agree DB he was out of his depth all night and the least said about the racism handling the better eh .

I’d imagined he would have been banished a level or two as a consequence of that performance

Apparently racism is a yellow card offence…..

He was utterly abysmal in fact I was really unimpressed with a few refs we got in later stages of EL this season. The Bulgarian against Antwerp was atrocious too!

Weghorst is an unusual type to turn up in a modern Netherlands team really quite a slow take off speed not so bad once he has a few strides

Ukraine showed there are vulernabilities with this Dutch team, don’t see them being more than a quarter final team really.

You can’t say they’re anywhere near as good as the Belgians, who many were slating as overrated earlier
Ukraine will be fun to watch especially against the bigger nations cos they'll have a go but I think their defence is suspect. Agree about Holland

Ukraine will be fun to watch especially against the bigger nations cos they'll have a go but I think their defence is suspect. Agree about Holland

There’s definitely vulnerabilities with Ukraine. Was alarmed at how many issues North Korea caused them.

It’s a piss easy group for Netherlands and they should coast it really but I think they’ll get beat by any number of teams in the quarters

Belgium are stronger than the Netherlands especially when VVD is missing. I don’t think Belgium are more than a 1/4 team either tho, sure KDB is absolute world class and can conjure magic but defensively they are really poor. France or Italy beat Belgium fairly easily I think.

Could see the semi’s, they have a favourable side of the draw.

33% chance they could draw Germany or Portugal in the last 16, but they could also draw the 3rd place in our group or Sweden/Slovakia.

If they get through that they likely play either Wales or Russia in the quarters.

Keeper looked really bad. Not Pyatov levels of bad, but still bad.
They looked a wee bit naive to me trying to play pretty passes through the midfield in injury time, but some of their football is tremendous at times. Will be a good game if they meet Italy. I'm fairly sure they'll beat Austria to 2nd place.

I thought you were working from home? :))

Okay let me rephrase that, “as those names on computer screens that I vaguely remember as real people were saying on my work’s Slack group today....”

Wish it had been in the office as I wouldn’t have heard them due to having my AirPods in. Can’t unread the mindless prattle they type though.

I’m just keeping my powder dry with them at the minute and praying for some kind of miracle at Wembley then strike back with a vengance !

Dutch starting to turn the screw here

maybe @erskine bear you can help, who are Wales as it stands likely to play if we come second? I was looking into it earlier snd gave up

Back