Never a dull game...Royal Antwerp tweet

Le Marchand was a prize prick and should been red carded a couple of times. The whole team werent shy when it came to taking someone out.
Overall though the were a good opponents in a classic cup tie - and i wasnt sure we'd get it done til our 4th.

They certainly had us worried.

If they are one of the top teams in Belgium we should be proud.

That photo of their captain and Alfie, that’s when he stopped playing due to the injury, captain came over and shook his had.Respect to Alfie, just don’t do it again.
What photo mate, have’t seen it as I’m not on social media. Any chance of posting?

Unfortunately I’m not in the house tonight but I will get something up in morning
Had a look on their fans forum, not really much credit for us more about them giving away 4 penalties over two legs and gift wrapped mistakes which without them would have been closer apparently.

That photo of their captain and Alfie, that’s when he stopped playing due to the injury, captain came over and shook his had.Respect to Alfie, just don’t do it again.

What is this referring to mate? Just finished work so haven't seen the game yet.

Yeah, as a 52 year old, I'm struggling to remember such an entertaining 2 legged tie as the Royal Antwerp tie. Was fantastic viewing and I certainly feel very privileged to have watched it. It takes 2 teams to make such an entertaining game so Antwerp can take scant consolation for providing half of it.

Unfortunately I’m not in the house tonight but I will get something up in morning
TysMvfQ.gif

Had a look on their fans forum, not really much credit for us more about them giving away 4 penalties over two legs and gift wrapped mistakes which without them would have been closer apparently.
Are they Ce"":c in disguise?

Back