Never meant to upset him

Talktalk

Just bumped into a Celtic fan I was at school with, he has never ever been a rabid, he brought up about their game the other night and went down the route that they have of saying “ there was many positive things to be taken from their performance “ ( don’t laugh)

I said you got humped 7-1 to which he said I wasn’t looking at the big picture . I said it was a comedy picture to me but a nightmare to him, I asked him what positives he took out of it , the bampot said the fans never stopped singing for one.

I then went on to suggest £30m was knocked of Teirneys price due to him being unscewed from the ground due to being turned that many times and £20m of the French forwards price so £50m wiped from future money , to say he went Tonto is an understatement saying we would have lost by 10 or more .

He then fell into my trap when I said for years we have heard that Celtics best win was 7-1 against us and he agreed so I said we took many positives out of that game.
The daft fecker said “ how the feck can you take a positive out of a 7-1 defeat”. JI said have a great day and walked away pushing myself
Cool story and all that but his face when the penny dropped was worth writing it for that alone.

Denial is exactly that and they all buy into the bullshit that the pundits, press and Liewell spout. Its taken as gospel that the brand is getting better until its pointed out that it is stagnant at best.

mentally challenged in work mentioned to me this morning in the kitchen that he was knackered as he just got back from Paris last night.

I smiled politely, said "are you aye?" and walked off with my cup of tea.

I don’t speak to any being lucky enough not to live in Scotland but today I think I could enjoy it. The “but they would have taken 10 of yuoooos” argument is laughably stupid for two reason we didn’t play them and we wouldn’t have lain down and spread em like they did.

mentally challenged in work mentioned to me this morning in the kitchen that he was knackered as he just got back from Paris last night.

Should've asked him if he was one that left the litter behind then walked away.

One I know says that a positive from losing 7-1 is that it makes Scottish football look bad so it'll be harder for Rangers to attract a manager....

To be fair to Rodgers he used the word "Positive" so many times after their humping, I think he's literally brainwashed them all..:p

There are absolutely no positives in getting pumped 7 1 only the 19th Century Terrorist Scottish media/press can spin it as anything other than an embarrassment,How Brenda gets away with saying he will not change his attacking philosophy when his team can hardly get over the half way line is beyond belief.

Best way to deal with the situation. Can actually taste the rage oozing out them when you don't acknowledge their manky club.

Team pumped 7-1. Nothing more to add.

Just bumped into a Celtic fan I was at school with, he has never ever been a rabid, he brought up about their game the other night and went down the route that they have of saying “ there was many positive things to be taken from their performance “ ( don’t laugh)

I said you got humped 7-1 to which he said I wasn’t looking at the big picture . I said it was a comedy picture to me but a nightmare to him, I asked him what positives he took out of it , the bampot said the fans never stopped singing for one.

I then went on to suggest £30m was knocked of Teirneys price due to him being unscewed from the ground due to being turned that many times and £20m of the French forwards price so £50m wiped from future money , to say he went Tonto is an understatement saying we would have lost by 10 or more .

He then fell into my trap when I said for years we have heard that Celtics best win was 7-1 against us and he agreed so I said we took many positives out of that game.
The daft fecker said “ how the feck can you take a positive out of a 7-1 defeat”. JI said have a great day and walked away pushing myself
Cool story and all that but his face when the penny dropped was worth writing it for that alone.
Well done, rip it into them every chance you get.

Tell them,when we played PSG,not only did they not take 10 off us we put them out,and qualified for the next round.

They have listened to there manager play the positive card and are in there caves and under there rocks trying so hard to explain to THEMSELVES that an absolute 7-1 pumping can be a positive when deep deep down in the recesses of there mind they know it,s futile. When Roy Kean says it could have been 15 that should shut up even the most rabid Shettleston . It was a brendan rodgering in the city of love .

They have listened to there manager play the positive card and are in there caves and under there rocks trying so hard to explain to THEMSELVES that an absolute 7-1 pumping can be a positive when deep deep down in the recesses of there mind they know it,s futile. When Roy Kean says it could have been 15 that should shut up even the most rabid Shettleston . It was a brendan rodgering in the city of love .
Barca last year and PSG twice this year. Man that club must be soooooo full of positives.

When they get pumped and I meet one that I know, I never bring their result up, I just wait for them to fall into the trap, they can’t help themselves. Lies and deflection it’s the Timmy way

OP, you've bumped into someone you've not seen for years, skipped the family and work pleasantries and gone straight for the mentally challenged jugular.

Bra-fucking-vo :D
He brought it up not me mate, we had asked how each other were but that lasted 30 seconds then he was in full mongo mode

I will prefix the post by saying that I am lucky in a way, not living in Glasgow, that I don’t have to mix with them but I really don’t understand, after all we have been through, how Rangers fans can mix with these scumbags.

I am fortunate, living in London, that I do my have to but even living back up the road, I just would not have the patience for it.

Well done to those who can. I couldn’t.

eGNnMXk4MTI=_o_fantasy-island-minisode---surrogate-father.jpg

I literally don't talk to any about football any longer. Even the ones that weren't bitter before are now. It's like our absense has somehow increased their hatred of us (you'd have thought it would have been the opposite) and they're even more deluded or brainwashed than before

When they go 'on message' and the message comes from the top, they really do speak 'as one.'

A good few years ago now when The Da Vinci Code was a bestseller and being made into the Tom Hanks movie, I had a ludicrous conversation at work with a hysterical cult member who had been instructed from the pulpit by her priest to denounce the book and film at every opportunity.

This week's spanking in Paris only happened the Reformed free world. In the land of Timothy there were many positives to be taken.

You have to lol.

Said to a tim in my local that was some result, 7/1 and 12 on aggregate and the reply was well at least we are playing european football, so the mind set is a lost cause

Once again it’s all about us with these obsessed tits.
They hate us they hate what we are they hate us because when we went down to the lowest level and still we kept going
and they expected Ibrox to be empty by the time we got back up we are back and they hate us even more they cant seem to work it out
that we are the people :)

To be fair to Rodgers he used the word "Positive" so many times after their humping, I think he's literally brainwashed them all..:p

We'll take this and we'll learn from it - seems to be the favourite one from their players.:D

As was shown during Warburton's era telling the press you are going to take a bad experience and learn from it seldom ends well ... especially when you make the same mistakes the very next time you are tested.

It is almost like in buying in to wee Brenda's style of football they all have to become David Brent type characters who can endlessly talk the talk but can't walk the walk.

The good moments patter simply shows they are in denial mode over this latest humbling.

You shouldve asked him if it was because he was playing !

Might as well have been :)

I started with Motherwell being 7/1 for Sunday then went on to mention that half PSG goals in the CL came against them and ended with these 12 goals only counting as 6 as PSG were playing against Scottish mince. Left it at that. Crap patter I know but hey ho

That’s the reply the op should’ve used instead of listening to ramblings of a rabid

I literally don't talk to any about football any longer. Even the ones that weren't bitter before are now. It's like our absense has somehow increased their hatred of us (you'd have thought it would have been the opposite) and they're even more deluded or brainwashed than before
They don’t know what to believe or how to work out in their heads that if we are dead why do they still go on about us all the time and why they hate a 5 year old Club with no history. It takes a special person to be a Tim.

To be fair I took a few positives out it myself
1) they got humped
2) the whole Europe are laughing at them
3) they got humped
4) they got humped
5) they looked stupid and got a taste of their own medicine
6) their manager is quite clearly a crackpot and every knows it
7) they got humped

Dunno why but 7, yes SEVEN, just felt an appropriate amount of positives!!!

You guys are reading this all wrong. Don't you all see that even though they looked terrible, they didn't stop singing...that's what matters, right? Not the utter humiliation of the whole of Europe seeing them smashed and seeing them for what they are, a good team in a pitiful league.

I
I like that! PSG gave them a complete rodgering.

Back