"Never mind the stage 4 epidemic lockdown, we lost a game of football" – To the car park, Declan! All comments in here

All the videos I’ve seen of grown men in their green and grey tops standing on top of mountains, high rise flats and various other high vantage points looking all smug with their “Nope, Ah still canny see the Rangers coming” comments will be the very same scumbags who’s previously smug grins will have been at The piggery the other night frothing at the mouth and struggling to put a coherent sentence together calling for TLB to be sacked. Those entitled pricks that follow that secret keeping club have blindly sat back and just put us in the same footballing bracket as a St Mirren or a Dundee....ie, we will never challenge them again cos (a) we “died” (b) we’re skint and going bust and (c) an 8 year old club going for their first title will forever be swatted aside which will allow them a free ride to the title each year as they are “cash rich” (FFS they were talking of 15/20/25 in a row). Now there is a stark realisation that Rangers are not just back, we’re fkn back and back with bang. We’re playing some of the best football since Advocaat’s reign which has given us an 11 point gap, we’re more than holding our own in Europe these days, keeping clean sheets almost every week, spreading goals throughout the team instead of the heavy reliance of Alfie in previous seasons and they realise that their 8.75 years of dominance is coming to an end.
8.75 years because we were shafted to give them a free run at everything. Those days are coming to an end and fast and I cannot fkn wait to see the implosion when Tav finally lifts our 55th League title trophy above his head....I just pray that by the time that happens in May there is a full house at Ibrox with another 55,000 Bears going mental outside !
Could not agree more

What we are seeing here is 10 years of support from the fans, going up and down the country and all over Europe backing the club to the hilt have it all thrown back in our face the minute we can’t be at the stadium to influence things.

The above from Bryan 67 is just magic compare Rangers supporters in the same 10 year period Peterhead Alloa Annan with increasing frustrations and a board out do us a really serious harm and destroy us and we still supported our club with targeted boycotts for long term good we have driven these people out of our club despite the barriers put in place by DD PL the media the legal system and the media in this tinpot dictatorship of a country. WE have never physically thrown objects at our players ( tbf I think our players in the main played with effort and determination ) We have been real supportrs through thick and thin unlike their mob. We have Dignity Belief Steadfastness and a sense of justice that good will always overcome evil. It is happening now and they know it. WE have supporters that have been there 60 years plus and supporters from the last 10 years who will be there for the bicentenary. Unlike them we are the people. They are what is wrong with society the entitled in their own eyes the selfish and the criminal in so many ways. Rant over should be at least 150 arrests from Sunday

Bryan67 wrote: I think it’s time we start to consider serious action, on a wider scale than Sunday.

The board clearly feel it’s okay to treat us with contempt and brief against us.

Since all this nonsense started all we’ve had most nights is the club turning to their pals in the media to do the dirty work.

They won’t come out and address us directly unless it’s to shame us or have a go at us, or try and sell us the latest tack in the club store.

What we are seeing here is 10 years of support from the fans, going up and down the country and all over Europe backing the club to the hilt have it all thrown back in our face the minute we can’t be at the stadium to influence things.

That’s got to stop.

We need CSCs, The Celtic Trust, the CSA etc ( I won’t include the affiliation or the Irish groups cause they’re up Lawwells arse) independent supporters and even the podcasts to come together as one - send out a message and ultimately organise.

Going forward we need:

- fans at the ground on Wednesday when the players train pre flight to Milan
- fans at the ground pre and post match on Sunday.

This is no longer about getting just Lennon out.

We need Lennon out, we need Lawwell out, we need the entire PLC board out.

Please do
We also need Celtic out of Scottish football.

The above from Bryan 67 is just magic compare Rangers supporters in the same 10 year period Peterhead Alloa Annan with increasing frustrations and a board out do us a really serious harm and destroy us and we still supported our club with targeted boycotts for long term good we have driven these people out of our club despite the barriers put in place by DD PL the media the legal system and the media in this tinpot dictatorship of a country. WE have never physically thrown objects at our players ( tbf I think our players in the main played with effort and determination ) We have been real supportrs through thick and thin unlike their mob. We have Dignity Belief Steadfastness and a sense of justice that good will always overcome evil. It is happening now and they know it. WE have supporters that have been there 60 years plus and supporters from the last 10 years who will be there for the bicentenary. Unlike them we are the people. They are what is wrong with society the entitled in their own eyes the selfish and the criminal in so many ways. Rant over should be at least 150 arrests from Sunday
In the five years we were out of the premier league, the bheasts couldn’t even get their ground half full.

Boycotting their club. Applying for £100 season ticket refund in numbers. Starting petitions to get rid of their board and manager. Absentee landlord completely ignoring them and/or deciding to go completely against their wishes. Still trying to kid themselves that Rangers fans owning enough shares to have a say and err... have a pivotal say on our board members is bad for Rangers.

just you keep heading to the car park while your absentee landlord and his puppet sleep at the wheel, poetothy. We’ll drive our own motor.

Irish Mick has had enough, drop them all. My personal favourite from this nugget, " if you're thinking about having a protest, you're probably better off not, well, until things are better anyway".

Irish Mick has had enough, drop them all. My personal favourite from this nugget, " if you're thinking about having a protest, you're probably better off not, well, until things are better anyway".

“DROP THEM ALL”:))

Read that there in my head as the old mad king in Game of Thrones shouting “BURN THEM ALL” in the throne room.:oops::p

Back