New 10 minute training video up on RTV

The best starting point for anything you are looking for is to scroll down to the RangersTV Latest section (and expand it by clicking on All Videos on the right hand side if necessary ). You then get everything in date uploaded order. Simples!
Here's an idiots guide to navigate:

1) Log in
2) Hit the 3 buttons on the top right of the page
3) Select Rangers TV, then select RTV Latest.

Voila

Bob is shaggin yer auntie.
F uck! Had RTV for years and hadn't noticed this :))

Thanks guys.

Watched it on my phone so couldn't see great, was it Buff that pinged one into top corner near the end?

Search rangers on tic tok it will be trending altho it's been recorded illegally and posted.
im-gonna-go-ahead-and-call-the-police-noah-boat.gif

Hopefully they do behind the scenes of his arrival meeting all players and staff. Also like the interviews with the coaching staff..
I liked the videos when the new managers first got introduced to Jimmy Bell.

I don't think Gerrard knew how to take him at first, but with Gio it was all hugs.

The thing that annoys me about rtv is that the club release content when it suits, some weeks you will get training like now and then months of just nothing, the club really should be giving weekly content when we are paying to subscribe to it.

Is big Harry the bouncer? the rest had plenty to say, it looked a right lively session which was good to see.

I was looking to cancel my monthly subscription but had a look and can see no way of doing it!?
Login. Click on the wee man icon again. Select RTV Account from the drop down menu. Go to Active Subscriptions and click on the word Cancel. Simples! And fairly straightforward to figure out if I’m being honest.

The thing that annoys me about rtv is that the club release content when it suits, some weeks you will get training like now and then months of just nothing, the club really should be giving weekly content when we are paying to subscribe to it.
23 videos of various interviews, goals, highlights, training etc in the last 7 days mate. 16 in the 7 days before that.;)

I pay £6 a month but can’t view the training video or lundstram’s interview. It’s saying subscription required. Am I missing something ? Do I need to pay £6 a month just for RTV then additional subs for some interviews ??

I pay £6 a month but can’t view the training video or lundstram’s interview. It’s saying subscription required. Am I missing something ? Do I need to pay £6 a month just for RTV then additional subs for some interviews ??

Sounds like you are logged out tbh.

Top tip: log out then log back in.

Login. Click on the wee man icon again. Select RTV Account from the drop down menu. Go to Active Subscriptions and click on the word Cancel. Simples! And fairly straightforward to figure out if I’m being honest.
I don’t have that option on, only comes up with sign out, privacy, terms and about. I’m no very good when it comes to these things,

Back