New 3 year deal for Goldson being reported

PaulS1988

Connor Goldson has agreed to extend his Rangersstay by three years as he targets title domination for years to come.

Mail Sport understands the 28-year-old committed his future to the Light Blues this week with an announcement being held back until later next week.

Goldson and his representatives have been locked in discussions for days with Ibrox sporting director Ross Wilson .

The new contract will make Goldson one of the biggest earners in Steven Gerrard ’s squad and bring an end to speculation linking the Englishman with a move back down south.

happy days if true

f9cb5uxf9wx11.jpg

It's great news. Even if he could be replaced with comparable quality that replacement would not have his experience of our system and the hammer throwing park the bus SPL mob.

If this is true its great news and shows how many that love nothing better than to wildly speculate and make crap up.

Hes away, flog him if not committed blah blah blah.

The big goldson thread is full of utter shite.
Many said flog him IF he is not committed and signing a new deal. Big difference.

ace news, he's a great leader on the park, like having two captains (with Tav) in the team

not bothered, but whats the part to be announced later on next week for ?

Great news and chimes with Gerrard’s comment regarding the ‘core’ being committed, which I read is as much about Gerrard and his staff, as any player.

Superb news, good as a new signing.

Notice Clive Tyldesley was also hinting that the support Rangers gave Kamara might also make him want to stay. That would be the icing on the cake
Other than for financial gains. Why would anyone rather play elsewhere.

Being a key Ranger will get you financial stability for you and you kids future anyway.

Connor Goldson has agreed to extend his Rangersstay by three years as he targets title domination for years to come.

Mail Sport understands the 28-year-old committed his future to the Light Blues this week with an announcement being held back until later next week.

Goldson and his representatives have been locked in discussions for days with Ibrox sporting director Ross Wilson .

The new contract will make Goldson one of the biggest earners in Steven Gerrard ’s squad and bring an end to speculation linking the Englishman with a move back down south.

happy days if true
Never in doubt

On the day that he talks about 56, 57, 58 the same paper that told us Tavernier was just starting contract talks (He signed that day)

Call me cynical but I’m going for guesswork

Awww don’t do this to us mate :(

happy days if true
Goldsons collusive! A great leader and fantastic news!

“Do we want to go and dominate and win 56, 57, 58, or do we want to be known as the team that won 55?“

I assume the DR are taking a punt on the contract extension but that quote is music to my ears.

He’ll sign a new deal absolutely, thoroughly believe that

But I believe nothing they say is based on anything other than Guesswork
Yes, I don’t think Gerrard would have mentioned it unless it was definitely happening. He doesn’t leave himself open to being caught out with things like that

Back