New 3 year deal for Goldson being reported

On the day that he talks about 56, 57, 58 the same paper that told us Tavernier was just starting contract talks (He signed that day)

Call me cynical but I’m going for guesswork
Aye that about sums it up for me

Gerrard said he was confident a deal could be struck… I believe in the gaffer.

Considering the season Connor had just there , it just shows you how good our squad were, that he wasn’t first choice for POTY.

Superb news, good as a new signing.

Notice Clive Tyldesley was also hinting that the support Rangers gave Kamara might also make him want to stay. That would be the icing on the cake
I heard that. Because of his credibility and the level of detail in his reporting, I find myself believing everything he says.

I heard that. Because of his credibility and the level of detail in his reporting, I find myself believing everything he says.
He‘s said previously that he speaks to Gerrard before the games and tries to get information so to me this suggests we are confident Kamara will sign a new deal

There is an awful lot of people that spoke rot on the thread.

Maybe some will eat humble pie.

Idle speculation does no one any good.

And of Nathan Patterson / Covid

And Jordan Jones / Wembley.

It's becoming more and more common on here - hysteria to the point of personal abuse of players over trivial matters.

That would also suggest that Steven Gerrard is going to stay at least another two seasons if all goes well!!!

Amazing if true. Goldson Helander Balogan Simpson (possibly Katic) Barisic Bassey Tav Patterson , great defensive options for next season

Him, Alfie and Borna are the three players I want so desperately to see tearing up the Champions League group stages for us.

Back