New 55 Artwork

Those are great, I have saved some thanks Gerrard in his Rangers suit next to it would just be the icing on the cake B-)

Been asked for full resolution, just click the image and you have an option for full resolution

Been asked for full resolution, just click the image and you have an option for full resolution
Sterling work mate! I was looking for a design to put on stickers and I have even been sent some sticker samples in acrylic to see if I could write '55' on them with permanent marker and stencil.
I tried printing off one of yours on plain paper, and looks nice, but if I was being a little picky, the 'Rangers' in blue is a little hard to see against the same colour background :cool::D

Putting these on stickers would take me back to the days when I remember 'No Pope' stickers being stuck on just about every lampost in Carluke, prior to the old bar of soap coming to Scotland. The lampost outside the chapel was absolutely covered in them.

Putting these on stickers would take me back to the days when I remember 'No Pope' stickers being stuck on just about every lampost in Carluke, prior to the old bar of soap coming to Scotland. The lampost outside the chapel was absolutely covered in them.

What were the stickers that use to be plastered over Espionage @White Cafu and @garygovan?

Few on the pillars inside, then one high up on the toilet at level one?

Sure you might have been responsible.

These are brilliant, any chance of adding 'party' to the bottom under the 55 titles of the balloon one so they can be sent as invitations? :shh: B-)

Remember the Pope Busters logo stickers as well, brilliantly done.

Back