Ryan Jack’s Goal From The Sandy Jardine Stand.

We don't half give teams the runaround. It's very difficult to stay switched on positionally and track movement whilst defending against that pace of pass and move.

It wasnt even a good goal.

0_JS178702676.jpg

Stunning team goal. Zunga with some great skill at the beginning. Shout out to Defoe as well. He goes to make the run to the front post and checks it when he sees Jack moving into the space. That's top, top play, without even touching the ball, from a a brilliant player.

Stunning team goal. Zunga with some great skill at the beginning. Shout out to Defoe as well. He goes to make the run to the front post and checks it when he sees Jack moving into the space. That's top, top play, without even touching the ball, from a a brilliant player.
Absolutely just said the same thing after watching the goal again.

Also a contender.

I prefer a right good team goal over a great finish or spectacular though.
For me Roofe sewed up goal of the season , then 3 days later Defoe clinched domestic goal of the season .

Honourable mentions to Jack & Aribo yesterday , Tav & Scotty vs galatasaray , Kent on the opening day , Roofe up at Ross county , Roofe vs benfica , Ittens first at Motherwell . Probably a couple I’ve missed .

Alfredo vs septic could make a late claim .

Back