New asda price

Mr Souness

Had to go to asda in clydebank to get the mrs a cake for her birthday, After seeing this monstrosity of a cake i had to do this.

Not done this in years i feel happy, and immature .

And of course i never got her that cake.

I also papped all the scum cakes behind our cakes.

zgx0zcS.jpg

Had to go to asda in clydebank to get the mrs a cake for her birthday, After seeing this monstrosity of a cake i had to do this.

zgx0zcS.jpg

Phucking superb work brother, outstanding :))

zgx0zcS.jpg
Legend :))

Thought this was going to be something priced £16.90, disappointed.

Nothing like pushing the shitey shellick cakes to the back and covering with the glorious blue version. Alternatively a strategically placed spud on top of the box is a subtle yet effective nod to their destitute past.

zgx0zcS.jpg
Genius !!

They stopped selling the Rangers and celtic cakes in Perth totally ruining the shopping experience. Also stopped putting the piggery tour vouchers at Glasgow airport that I used to take pleasure in winning every week.

That’s a starter,main and dessert for a mentally challenged.

Done the lady's front bottom a favour and saved him or her the walk around the supermarket.

I’d loved the old “that’s Asda price” thread .

the potatoes hidden insidethe Celtic lunchbox was inspired . As was the finger pushed into the Celtic cake or the Celtic view dumped into the loose potatoes

Love that!! any time I see those in my local shop I always put the Rangers one on top it has to be done next time I will definitely be putting it in by the tarries.

Would love to see the reaction of the first mhank who comes across that and realises what has happened. Can see him losing the plot in front of bemused onlookers.

Surprised there’s not national campaign by now to find the monster who done this. It is Scotland 2020 after all

In buying a book in Watersons the other day. That Rise and Fall of Rangers shite was in amongst other Rangers books. It's not anymore. :p

They'll likely find Lord Lucan before they locate that book again.

My aunt bought me this book for xmas, it was nice of her and to the uninitiated it looks like a Rangers book, but FFS. I’d re gift it but I avoid rabid sevcoers these days, chances are they have it anyway.

Back