New asda price

You+have+no+idea+how+long+i+hunter+for+this+_0699eeec5601095480fba1ffe4e78aae.gif

a was in Clydebank shopping centre the other day walking past the poet shop a decided to spit on one of there tops from outside it I wasn't caught was so proud of myself

The first sign of potato blight is a green scummy fungus material appearing on the surface of the potatoes.

Back in the days when there was the 'Rangers News' I would always place it on top of the 'Celtc View' when in the newsagents.

Really childish and immature but well done, when I’m in Morrisons if I ever see a selik view i always get one of they true crime magazines and place it in front of it

Had to go to asda in clydebank to get the mrs a cake for her birthday, After seeing this monstrosity of a cake i had to do this.

Not done this in years i feel happy, and immature .

And of course i never got her that cake.

I also papped all the scum cakes behind our cakes.

zgx0zcS.jpg
you do know that you are a legend

my daughter was visiting me in Ashford just before xmas and laughed as I put Rangers calender's in front of the manky mobs ... WATP

Just asking for a pal, but what would the bear pits reaction be to someone (totally unrelated to my family or myself mind) blowing their nose into a ceptic tap whenever in a sporting goods shop in Englandshire back in the 90's. Staunch or too much? Like I said asking for a friend.

From Newton Mearns to Toryglen
They cakes get moved again and again
Is it a ghost is it a spook
NAW it's all they damb blue noses being big weans

Smashing hobby.

Back