New asda price

My mrs won't go near the cake aisle with me anymore as I embarrass her apparently when I move and bash the mentally challenged cakes

The mrs is no too impressed with my actions, I'm a big wain according to her ,and i'm getting growled at and i should not be doing that as a 40 yr old.

hehe.

Thats why i taught my son to do the dirty work when in Asda. He actually makes a point of going down that aisle every time to hide the celtic cakes. He has been caught once by another customer who happened to be a bear and the guy said what a great idea so no doubt he does it as well.

It's been a while since I hid or covered their stuff up in shops, Saturday will see a return to old ways.

I’ve always wondered where they make the cakes. The bodily fluids some sicko might put into the mix has always put me off.

Thats why i taught my son to do the dirty work when in Asda. He actually makes a point of going down that aisle every time to hide the celtic cakes. He has been caught once by another customer who happened to be a bear and the guy said what a great idea so no doubt he does it as well.

Top parenting!
10/10

Reminds of when I went to get my sadly departed greyhound some dog food from Asda in Cannock only to find someone had put Jordan's book(the model)amongst the dog fodder;-)

Reactions: sje
Had to go to asda in clydebank to get the mrs a cake for her birthday, After seeing this monstrosity of a cake i had to do this.

Not done this in years i feel happy, and immature .

And of course i never got her that cake.

I also papped all the scum cakes behind our cakes.

zgx0zcS.jpg

Did you remember to take bags?

Used to regularly do this years ago with the Celtic view but I used to just hide them behind other mags.. this is another level!

Love stuff like this. It might be childish but it's worth every second. If I see a c*lt*c card in a shop will always cover it with a Rangers one.

Great stuff. I also like to put the morning star Trotsky paper in front of the national when in Asda as hardly anyone will lift that during the day.

When I worked in a supermarket many years ago, we used to sell the Rangers News and the scum rag. I used to cover up their magazine with ours. A while later, for some reason the shop stopped selling the Rangers News so I wrote a wee rant in the customer complaints book.

Had to go to asda in clydebank to get the mrs a cake for her birthday, After seeing this monstrosity of a cake i had to do this.

Not done this in years i feel happy, and immature .

And of course i never got her that cake.

I also papped all the scum cakes behind our cakes.

zgx0zcS.jpg

Fuukin totties.

Love your work.
Cover up their newspaper every time I see it in shops, which is fitting really as they cover up everything else.

Well done mate. Funnily enough I also hide the Celtic cakes at Clydebank ASDA. The Mrs does not appreciate the comedy.
Good job I don't shop where scum cakes are sold, they may get knocked over... accidentally

Back