Ready For A Revolution - New Club Crest

Strange the put out 3 pics making up the bottom of the #readycrest then deleted them.

Email states:

As MyGers members, we wanted you to be the first to hear about some exciting changes we have made at the club, that are reinforcing our position as European leaders both on and off the park.

Today, we have kicked off a new era with the launch of our brand evolution and digital transformation strategy. What that means is that following a lengthy consultation period with domestic and international supporters, partners and staff, we are launching a new brand identity to include amongst many things the “Rangers blue”, a refreshed READY crest and most exciting of all a new interactive website and app befitting of a digital era.

You can follow our brand evolution and see the changes by downloading your exclusive digital look book here. You will have access to exclusive downloadable wallpapers, be invited to take part in a fan mosaic of the new crest and unique experiences for the younger fans.

iYcAGJP.png

As MyGers members, we wanted you to be the first to hear about some exciting changes we have made at the club, that are reinforcing our position as European leaders both on and off the park.

Today, we have kicked off a new era with the launch of our brand evolution and digital transformation strategy. What that means is that following a lengthy consultation period with domestic and international supporters, partners and staff, we are launching a new brand identity to include amongst many things the “Rangers blue”, a refreshed READY crest and most exciting of all a new interactive website and app befitting of a digital era.

You can follow our brand evolution and see the changes by downloading your exclusive digital look book HERE. You will have access to exclusive downloadable wallpapers, be invited to take part in a fan mosaic of the new crest and unique experiences for the younger fans

Just got an email telling me all about the new website and how it has been up since this morning.

Clicked it and it's the same? Tried different browsers as well.

Just had the MyGers email which others have already posted. I like it.

I like it. It's not a huge change and the Ready Crest had always changed over time. They've missed the "Aye" out for some reason though?

I await the "significantly stauncher than yow" mob demanding the lion should be wearing a bowler hat or some other such nonsense.

I want to like that badge but I can't help but think it looks like an off brand version of ours made on some free badge software :(

Probably get used to it quickly as it is similar.

I like it after an initial getting used to it period of a few minutes. Wish we would use the very first Ready crest in some capacity.

The spelling mistake on page 6 of that document is annoying me more than it should.

Back