New bus stop pictures around Glasgow

Buzz Lightyear

They're not being allowed to forget B-D
20210411-135611.jpg

IMG-20210411-WA0005.jpg

20210411-135620.jpg

(The one with the text is on the other side of both)

Edit - Roofe posted this to his Instagram story today (1st June):
Screenshot-20210601-163943-Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Just out of interest the Mhedia advised us about the boy who got the Terry Munro tattoo and circumstances but does anyone know who the mouthpiece was on the viewing platform telling his pal he couldnae see us! This campaign is obvs aimed at him wonder how he feels now!?

Stuff like this does get under their skin. I walked past a guy in his 60s trying to scrape a UB sticker off a bin in the southside last week, gave me a right chuckle.
Brilliant

I seen two landscape billboards in dennistoun side by side, the "gerrard, legend in liverpool, god in glasgow" and the 55 one. Big rip across both where some ragin tim has ripped it, but only the bottom as they'd have needed a ladder to reach any higher. Found it hilarious haha

Because they are being placed 'illegally'.

Nothing to do with the advertising company, can't believe the amount of folk who don't get this.
I’m sure the Gerrard legend ones were a scaffolding company director in Glasgow, just assumed it was the same guy. Not out of the realms of the possibility that it was paid for.

Because they are being placed 'illegally'.

Nothing to do with the advertising company, can't believe the amount of folk who don't get this.

They aren’t being placed illegally. They are paid for advertising space. Hence why they are on the underside of the glass - not just stuck onto the bus stop. I heard that Andy smilie has spent thousands of pounds on advertising all over Glasgow and there is plenty more to come.

They aren’t being placed illegally. They are paid for advertising space. Hence why they are on the underside of the glass - not just stuck onto the bus stop. I heard that Andy smilie has spent thousands of pounds on advertising all over Glasgow and there is plenty more to come.
FFS.

La la land.

Would an advertising company allow us to do something similar on the electronic advertising boards beside the M8?? A few quid here and there from us would surely pay for it

Back