New Castore drop

Can't they bring out all sorts of stuff instead of clothes?

The range of tops n trackies n polos is huge but there's %^*& all else.
The quality is worse this year than last too mate, every item I’ve had has a fault one way or another

I’ve the golf long sleeved top dispatched today, Christ knows what it’ll be like when arrives end of week

It would be good if the could just get the stuff out already available and in stock online instead of dropping more items.

I feel im in the minority but I think the castore gear is rotten, and this is more of the same the polo is slightly less shite than the jumper thats about it

Last edited:
How longs left on this castore deal?

Think the initial deal was 5-6 years.

So 4-5 minimum.

Next time around, we should have played in the CL, be free of Ashley and hopefully a little more street smart. Confident we’d see a greatly improved tender process and hopefully land a big fish again. Someone with proper quality control and scalability.

Polo is a Beezer
And for everyone moaning about the quantity of products Castore release, there are another 10 complaining about being unable to get their hands on the range.
That’s me in the polo shirt, have to admit it’s probably the best one I’ve purchased since Castore stated making our range, I’d highly recommend, no issues with dye from the buttons as previous poster.

Last edited:
Thanks
Ordered last week and came this evening….just out the packet and the blue dye from the buttons has smudged all over the button holes

Cheers mate

My son bought me this for a birthday present

Not worn mine yet but my top is the same with the blue bleeding onto the fabric from the button

At the prices they are charging it’s a joke the quality they are providing

Will need to get a refund or exchange

Castore really need to get their act together

Canny believe weve got a 5 year deal with this mob, is there not a 4th kit comin out this month aswell?

That’s me in the polo shirt, have to admit it’s probably the best one I’ve purchased since Castore stated making our range, I’d highly recommend, no issues with dye from the buttons as previous poster.
I just received this one this morning, nice shirt, but there is a pull in the fabric on the front.

Also got the £28 blue and black polos, one has a badge misprint and to be honest, they aren’t great quality polos, so they are both going back.

Only thing I’ve had that I’ve really liked has been the black out polo. The plain hoody I bought wasn’t great and didn’t hold its shape particularly well, neither have the t-shirts.

Going to spend my money on north face/Charles thyrwitt polos instead. Similar money and know they are decent.

Edit: they deduct £3.20 to cover the cost of the return of faulty items. So I’ve spent £8.70 on postage to receive and return £106 worth of crappy polo shirts. Cheeky f@ckers. That’s me done with Castore.

Last edited:
This positivity about Castore is no what these threads are for.
Haha. You must be the type of guy who would have said the MC Hammer style Puma shorts we had were fine. :D

Actually they were the glory days compared to Castore.

Last edited:
Just been in the Buchanan street shop.

Another new limited edition range out. Black and blue with red sponsors. Training top with blue pinstripes looks nice

Just been in the Buchanan street shop.

Another new limited edition range out. Black and blue with red sponsors. Training top with blue pinstripes looks nice
Yeah just noticed it on the website. 1/4 zip top and match day t shirt.

The amount of tops in various colours is just getting ridiculous now. What makes todays release limited edition? Everything they release is limited edition as it will be replaced next May anyway!

Looking forward to the Helanders back from injury kit just in time for Christmas.

Back