New Castore drop

Polo is a Beezer
And for everyone moaning about the quantity of products Castore release, there are another 10 complaining about being unable to get their hands on the range.

That polo has been available for ages, but never seems to be in the Belfast or Glasgow shop.

I actually think the jumper is really nice for wearing around the house or to the gym or something but I couldn’t imagine actually wearing it to go anywhere else.

Hold it back , create a demand and hope people make an alternative purchase before getting the opportunity to buy it.

Oh you could buy it online mate, just seems to be one item they won't stock in the shops, and given Castore's record I'd like to actually see it. Does look good quality tbh and another poster put a picture of it up the other day so might just order it online anyway.

Oh you could buy it online mate, just seems to be one item they won't stock in the shops, and given Castore's record I'd like to actually see it. Does look good quality tbh and another poster put a picture of it up the other day so might just order it online anyway.
Again create an online demand and hope those visiting the shop will make an alternative/secondary purchase.

So the white European merchandise has now become limited editions.

Nothing to do with them not selling in the first place

Get these chancers out the door Rangers.

My polo shirt literally just arrived and I think it’s probably the best castore leisure/training shirt I have. Good quality. Nice embroidery. Hope it becomes my lucky shirt from Thursday onwards.

My polo shirt literally just arrived and I think it’s probably the best castore leisure/training shirt I have. Good quality. Nice embroidery. Hope it becomes my lucky shirt from Thursday onwards.
Check the button holes mate as per my post above

Shockingly poor.
Yup

and it’s a castore golf top with embroidery and ill-thought-out buttons, I’ve got the standard castore golf top in navy and it’s identical (and £30 more expensive than I paid for the golf top which are all now reduced) and it’s the same as the Rangers golf top (castore) which I also have in terms of material etc

they are small fit too so need a size up from normal

Yup

and it’s a castore golf top with embroidery and ill-thought-out buttons, I’ve got the standard castore golf top in navy and it’s identical (and £30 more expensive than I paid for the golf top which are all now reduced) and it’s the same as the Rangers golf top (castore) which I also have in terms of material etc

they are small fit too so need a size up from normal
Better Never Stops.

Can't they bring out all sorts of stuff instead of clothes?

The range of tops n trackies n polos is huge but there's %^*& all else.

Back