Castore - where's my stuff

As someone that lives in England I am finding the lack of varied stuff on the online shop a bit disappointing. I don't think anything has been added since day one.

Does the shop sell the “normal” Garcia hoodies or any other non branded T-shirt’s / shorts from Castore ?

Have to say the prominence / large font of the castore logo in contrast to the Rangers font puts me right off.

Nobody is buying that because it’s a castore product, they seem to be forgetting who the name is here

i think it's very reminiscent of the original nike football range - which is a good thing and clearly worked well for nike

nike_shirt_brazil_1_1024x.jpg

You could use the £25 voucher Castore promised us towards it.

Oh, that's right, they've not appeared either.

Zero complaint on the price from me.

Castore have priced this as a limited edition, using (rare for a hoodie) waterproof material.

It's a limited thing using same style as their high end range. Castore are a business. This will have its market.

It's not for me currently, but no complaints that it's being released.

Did castore promise you £25 voucher? What for?
They explicitly didn't promise "us" that.

Got this email from Castore last week about the preorder delay:

Good Afternoon,
I just wanted to drop you an email regarding your recent order for the new Rangers home shirt as unfortunately we have been made aware that stock has been damaged on handover to our courier partner. We will of course be ensuring this is dealt with immediately and your order will be dispatched within the next 3 working days to arrive early next week.
We understand how important the shirt is to the fans and honestly cannot apologise enough for this. As an apology for the delay, we will be sending you a digital £25 gift card that can be used either in the new Rangers Store or online and we will also issue a full refund on your shipping. If you would prefer a full refund on your order, please confirm and we will issue immediately.
Once again, we honestly cannot apologise enough for this and please be assured, we are doing everything we can to expedite the process.

Kind Regards,

Got this email from Castore last week about the preorder delay:

Good Afternoon,
I just wanted to drop you an email regarding your recent order for the new Rangers home shirt as unfortunately we have been made aware that stock has been damaged on handover to our courier partner. We will of course be ensuring this is dealt with immediately and your order will be dispatched within the next 3 working days to arrive early next week.
We understand how important the shirt is to the fans and honestly cannot apologise enough for this. As an apology for the delay, we will be sending you a digital £25 gift card that can be used either in the new Rangers Store or online and we will also issue a full refund on your shipping. If you would prefer a full refund on your order, please confirm and we will issue immediately.
Once again, we honestly cannot apologise enough for this and please be assured, we are doing everything we can to expedite the process.

Kind Regards,
Ok, they're giving you one aswell as your top. Email them back about it if you still dont have it

They didn't make any general promises though

I’m not a big fan of that one personally but it’s clear it’ll fly off the shelves. They’ll surely make it available online once they’re able to get more made though.

I’m worse mate, I ordered the strip on 1st July for my grandson and haven’t even had a despatch email.

Its a joke, they ran a pre-order one 1st of July, those items should have been taken care of before anything else. I'm sitting here and two separate orders for both the home and away kits for my kid have just been ignored.

Its a shite service they have put forward, but there is alot of I'm alright Jack with people here.

Surely they should be getting back to people that have ordered stuff though? The customer service and deivery service is hardly good mate
Agreed, but they’ve said they were blown away and have put in steps to address this.

It’s poor, and you’ve unfortunately been the one to suffer here. Hope I didn’t come across as a dick (certainly wasnt my intention)

Agreed, but they’ve said they were blown away and have put in steps to address this.

It’s poor, and you’ve unfortunately been the one to suffer here. Hope I didn’t come across as a dick (certainly wasnt my intention)
No mate course not . My top came okay its the training jersey i’ve had problems with , just yer luck i guess

Said in another forum, I got the email yesterday do you want the top which will be delivered this week or your money back ... no voucher.... I'm fully expecting anything to happen this week at any time ... or maybe next week who knows .... I did reply but got the 48 business hour email
Fannies

Ok, they're giving you one aswell as your top. Email them back about it if you still dont have it

They didn't make any general promises though

A lot of people got that email last week.
Still not received either of them, order or voucher.

Didnt manage to get my hands on a size large home top in store yesterday, still sold out online aswell quite dissapointing

I got a normal Garcia hoodie using a 30% off code. It’s nice but not worth £115 let alone full RRP

Has anyone been to the shop yesterday or today. If so what were the queues like? Was thinking about heading up on Thursday as the kids will be back at school.

Was hoping the queues have died down.

I was there today around half 1 and was in and out in an hour, with queuing. The queue wasn't as bad as it has been the last few days.

It's obviously very expensive - at the same time it's not your standard material so I guess it can be forgiven for being a little higher. I think at £170 I would be out on that one though.

Any pictures of it in the flesh from those in the shop today or anyone who’s bought it?

£170 for hoodie that says Rangers on it is taking the piss regardless the quality of material.

Last edited:
Apologies if I’m asking a familiar question here but has there been any confirmation when Home shirts will be back in stock online? I’m looking for an adult and kids top but I didn’t preorder.

There's a serious problem and sooner Castore realise this and start communicating, the better.

A lot of goodwill is evaporating daily.

It's fair to say that for all his impressive interviews and media schmoozing before hand ... Tom Beahon talks shit and they've been caught with their pants down.

There isn't even a contact email address listed on the Rangers shop website. Says it all. They don't want to know.

I'm hoping they come to their senses and realise more. Even take a pre order for sizes etc.

Overseas bears missed out again. Just like we are with the very limited selection of goods available in the online store.

Raging

The store has been open less than a week. Likely these items will go online for purchase but you can understand the exclusive launches in the store to promote footfall in the store they spent money on refitting.

Back