Castore - where's my stuff

I like the hoodies they have in the shop for £55. Only thing is they are quite thin and light. I wish the design was the same as though and coupled with waterproof jogging bottoms I would be throwing every man, woman and child from that queue in my quest to obtain it. Answer the call Castore!

£170 for a hoodie is outrageous but that’s the prices of premium clothing these days so Castore doing nothing wrong here

People who want it and can afford it will buy it, some people who want it and can’t afford it will still buy it then others can’t afford it and won’t buy it - no issues

Bit of a condescending reply there, maybe people with families to feed might find their priorities elsewhere.

Obviously not if they’re whinging about not being able to buy an item of clothing. Personally I’d love one because I think they look great and it was the first item that jumped out at me when the Castore gear was revealed. But I can’t afford it and that’s fine, that’s life.

Fair enough mate. Some fans will have literally been waiting a lifetime for Rangers related high end gear. Some of those fans won't be allowed out the house. It would have been appreciated if Castore were mindful of that.

I know someone in Glasgow who would love this but is having to self isolate. As if being seriously ill and locked in with the wife wouldn't drive you tonto enough :D.
If they're stuck in the house they won't need a water proof hoodie ;)
I get your point though, there are a fair few of us outside Glasgow too. I think our biggest RSC is in Harris, 1000s down South and around the world who also don't get the chance.
Optimum time to utilise MyGers perhaps but I'm sure there will be other limited edition/offers and this Castore mob seem happy to have feedback and make changes

Standard FF reply:

"Stop moaning....it was only 2,500.....trying to depress us after great start....it's only money.....who cares about a few strips...."

All from people WITH their strip.

it IS dreadful customer service and seeing endless interviews on here with Castore isn't helping.

Exactly. Apparently your not staunch if you have a gripe about it. Like most I pre ordered on the 1st off July. I know they have been issues with hermes etc. They should at least answer emails and maybe offer some sort off explanation.

Ordered 3 tops for my son in Australia on the first of July. Got confirmation on 2nd August that the strips were being prepared for dispatch with a DHL reference number. Checked on the 5th after seeing on here that there were some issues and the number is not known to DHL. Wrote to Castore on the 5th then redirected mail to another of their email addresses. Checked my Castore account online on the 8th and there is no record of me having bought anything. So wrote to them on the 8th.
Still no reply.
What is the state with anyone else as I am thinking of cancelling the order getting my money back on my card and buying from another source.
Still waiting in Fauldhouse but saying that, Australia is probably on the list ahead of us!

I received mine yesterday - after a week of no updates from Castore, I got an email saying that the item would be with me during the afternoon.
Curiously enough, the link from the order confirmation mail still said I would be updated, “when the order was being shipped” last night.

The numbers of sales are great but the reality that you have folk ordering away strips and training gear at from the middle to end of last week and receiving their gear before folk who ordered items on the 1st July is a shambles. When you consider that a lot of the late deliveries appear to have been kids strips with names & numbers then you’d think that kids strips might have been prioritised.
An adult will main a bit.. a kid’s week could be in tatters because their football kit didn’t arrive.

Lesson for me it that the pre-order (God, I hate that term) process is a waste of time and I won’t bother with it in the future. I like the look of a lot of the Castore gear but my experience is now loaded with being expensive AND unreliable to deliver so my likelihood to order is enormously reduced.

I’m a huge Rangers fan and I traditionally invest a lot into replica kit for my son & I but I’m not obligated to do so if I think the quality of the kit or the service is as poor as I experienced.
Pre order won’t be anything like it was this year.

We’ll have the Ibrox store, one in Glasgow city centre and one in Edinburgh by this time next year.

So their won’t be massive stress on the online capabilities of Castore.

They promised they were prepared, knew what to expect etc etc

It seems they were bluffing and in many cases have been found out.

Not sending out pre orders as a priority is shambles.

Not replying at all to customers is shambolic and all the tell tale signs of a company that either cannot cope or doesn’t give a %^*&.

Purchased plenty of things online over the years this is the first time I remember not getting confirmation of my order,

This argument you are trying to make is irrelevant, they haven’t changed the price of the hoodie to rip off Rangers fans. It was actually brought into the store because of the demand for it.

They’ve priced it fairly and in line with the Garcia range, if they were to bring out a Rangers version and charge less than a normal one costs then their general customers would not be happy.
This, in a nutshell.

They need to get on top of the website with stock. There are alot of fans who can't get to the store due to living outside of Glasgow.

Losing out on more sales at a fast rate as the general buzz will die down quite quickly by which time when re-stocked there will be less of an uptake IMO

They need to get on top of the website with stock. There are alot of fans who can't get to the store due to living outside of Glasgow.

Losing out on more sales at a fast rate as the general buzz will die down quite quickly by which time when re-stocked there will be less of an uptake IMO

When it comes to online they should keep their efforts to getting orders out to people who placed them on 01/07 before they worry about taking more.

People love a moan don’t they.
They have had £150 of my cash since 1st July. They sent half the order a few days ago despite it being ordered at the same time. The half they did send included women’s socks for a ten year old boy. They also said the order had been delivered in full so not sure how I get that sorted as they still are not answering e-mails. I had to go to the shop and buy the missing kit for my other son. So I am now even more out of pocket.

I don’t see how fans who have parted with hard earned cash not to have the product delivered as ordered can be dismissed as loving a moan especially when others are getting 2nd & 3rd kit deliveries
before their pre-orders. I just don’t think that’s acceptable to be honest.

Hopefully Castore learn from this going forward and sort for future kit launches.

Premium item of clothing? It’s a hoodie not a designer suit.
Yes, a premium item of clothing. I seen it in the flesh today and it isn’t just a hoody, the ones at £55 are just hoodies.

A truly one-of-a-kind product in the global sportswear market. Made from a unique patented fabric that is waterproof yet lighter than most training tees to deliver the ultimate hybrid training garment. Providing a phenomenal feeling against the skin and tailored with an understated cut, the Garcia can be worn before, during or after your workout. A must have product for all serious athletes.

It wont be £160.00 for a Rangers hoodie ffs, are yeez mental:)):)):))

edit just seen its the garcia hoodie, I now take back what i say about:cool:
It isn't £160, it is £170, my daughter bought one this afternoon. What is it they say about a fool and their money.

I've no issue with the price. It will be "in fashion" longer than a £60 t shirt will be.

I'd probably rather buy the hoody than the strips to be honest. Get more wear out it.

Premium quality apparently. Guys on the other thread about hoodies for £170 we’re saying anyway.

It’s been a shambolic service as many people predicted about a brand not geared up to deal with us.

@Austin says Ibrox Baby can’t quote your post, but I found it on a Google search.

Posted it on here at the time a few months back but it’s long expired, was something to do with the Lawn Tennis Association. Ace

Not that it will be much consolation to anybody disappointed with our latest supplier, but supplier issues at peak order times are nothing new.
When our new Nike kit came out ('97?) I pre ordered through the newly formed Rangers Direct two child size shirts for my 2 sons to be delivered to our holiday destination down south as we were driving down on the first scheduled delivery date. The kits were there waiting when we arrived but unfortunately in sizes suited to teenagers. I was fucking raging and kicked up Hell with Rangers Direct. The proper sized shirts were sent out within a few days along with a ceramic commemorative tankard for the Rangers v Ajax Champions League match.

Yeah, I know, you can file this under completely useless information. :p

How much did they have left and what size did it go up to? Also anybody else who was there today, was there many of the black 3rd kit left?

Have to echo the common theme on here.

Pre-ordered home top for my daughter at 8am on 1st July, got an email last Thursday to say it had been damaged on handover to courier, but it would be despatched in 3-working days and I’d get a £25 e-voucher.

No further updates and my goodwill is lessening each day.

Im very supportive of the partnership and really want It to succeed, but they have not been geared up in terms of delivery and customer service, which is starting to leave a sour taste the longer radio silence is maintained.

Checked DHL tracker this morning which shows it has arrived in Perth, I have just now received a txt from DHL that It will be delivered this morning so hopefully will receive today.

Another note my second purchase has been dispatched and on its way now from UK so hopefully all will be good.

WATP

Back