New Castore items in Ibrox store today.

Some really nice stuff there.
On a side note, I noticed the website only had a training kit section earlier today but this evening has a home kit tab, albeit nothing in it yet

Didn't think it would but the red stuff has really started to grow on me, can see me buying that long sleeve top before the month is out :))

I really liked the grey red sweatshirt, then you see the shoulders! Wtf are tge thinking? Some stuff looks quite nice but others are cheap looking marketstall garbage! Like last years white top. They’re obsessed with the fucking shoulders

Not going to feel so bad going about in last seasons gear with the same maker and sponsors B-D

Stuff looks great. Holding firm for the first sale B-D

If anyone has bought the 1/4 zip training top how’s the fit? im usually a large but think I may have to XL this one possibly

Apparently they’ve changed supplier and the transfers are better quality now - interesting to see how that plays out long term mind you.

Fair amount seems to be embroidered now as well
I could be tempted by some of that to be fair

Bought the dark blue zipper and the light blue polo shirt from the golf range today delighted with the quality on them

The blue 1/4 zip training top wasn’t there yesterday so must have put it out today. The stuff looks better in person.

If anyone has bought the 1/4 zip training top how’s the fit? im usually a large but think I may have to XL this one possibly
Why not just look at the Size Guide next to the item on the Shop site? Gives you chest, waist, hips and inseam measurement. I’ve found their Size Guides to be spot on.

Yeah
Like the red training gear and the dark grey and red jumper. The rest look cheap as %^*& and a couple look like diadora gear we used to have.
Yeah, that blue polo does not look good quality at all, unless this is a strategic move to bring out a more "affordable" range?

The white top to match the blue shorts must be sold out then.
It is. That's what I went for today.

The transfers do seem to be far better quality. You can't feel the edge of them as much as last seasons stuff. Some of the designs are great and look real quality, whereas some of the other stuff looks really cheap and nasty - puckering of the fabric at the embroidery etc. A mixed bag, but better 'in real life' than in the pics.

Back