New Castore items in Ibrox store today.

Guessing it's printed on as it'll be classed as a showerproof jacket, don't think many brands have embroidered badges on waterproof jackets
Good point actually.I know the Adidas Northern Ireland one I have is embroidered but I can't think of many more

I saw a guy over in Silverburn this afternoon with a white top on.
It did have RFC badging but I couldn’t get close enough to see any other detail.
Anybody shed a light on this one?
Not sure mate not seen any on anyone yet.

If you like the gear and can be patient waiting for the inevitable sale could be the answer although you do need to be quick when it comes, I do note you dont actually say whether you like the gear or not :)
I love the gear, just can't justify £48 for a t shirt when it isn't even a kit.

I bought the golf full zip yesterday, hate golf lol, but it's smart AF. £95 btw hopefully the Mrs doesn't have a log in here lol
If my mrs knew how much I spend on Rangers gear I'd be in the divorce courts 1st thing tomorrow morning B-)

Like the black hooded overhead jacket thing but worried it would make the wearer very sweaty.

There is now a BLANK landing page on the rangers store site for the new home strip.

There is now a BLANK landing page on the rangers store site for the new home strip.

Must be going up in a day or two then a Friday release may be good for the weekend shopping trips

I was just going to get the home strip for going away on the 5th of next month but that blue jumper and red training top look too good to ignore.

Stuff this year looks effin great.

I bought the navy 1/4 zip training top when it came out back in July/Aug, it went really bobbly after only a couple of washes. It looks dreadful now.
I really hope this new gear (which looks fantastic) isn’t the same fabric.

Getting pretty sick of seeing every thread about the new gear being taken over by the same names who seem just desperate to find something to hate.

Absolutely fine with people saying they don’t like the stuff, but the constant nitpicking, melodrama and hysteria over minuscule details is getting a bit old.

That looks absolutely horrific.

No one – not even the head-in-the-sand Castore defenders who have been out in force today – can defend such shocking quality, surely?

Looks like something that costs £5.

If you told me that was the club badge pressed on to a literal bin bag, I'd believe you.

Some of the other stuff actually looks pretty good, but that jacket is beyond awful.

Back