New Castore items in Ibrox store today.

Like I said, the strike range. I know a lot about training wear and prices mate, the strike range is their entry level gear and it’s £10 cheaper than our alternative which isn’t right. Even the training shorts are around £10 cheaper compared to ours.

It's right if it sells out.

Not everything is apples for apples. We're fighting a different market to Chelsea on a number of fronts. There's cheaper kids tops on our site than there is for certain things on theirs.

There were moans about the strips being dear last year and it was pointed out they were in line with other clubs. Seems people heard about the (non-Rangers) Castore stuff being premium and more expensive and attached that to every thought about the Rangers stuff too. It's not like the training tops are the price of a Castore Garcia hoodie.

You might have a knowledge of Nike kit but given our stuff sells out (and what doesn't becomes heavily reduced) I don't see much issue with how it's being priced just now.

Does anyone know if this year we are going to see a good range of t-shirts and polo shirts? I'm waiting to see all 3 tops before buying only 1, but I'd like to buy a few smart looking polos.
There will be a lot of stuff still to be revealed imo.

Certainly on-line there are hardly any t-shirts or polos at this stage - plenty still to come.

I'm holding on to see what else gets released, as nothing is really grabbing my attention so far.

Desperate for some subtly branded kit, everything is too in your face. Wasn't impressed with the kit quality last year so will wait a bit before buying anything this time around.
Agreed. I'm holding back to see what else is to come.

Much prefer the more subtle stuff - and it would be nice to have some gear without a Unibet paragraph plastered across the front ! :eek::))

And i will be trying to get a sponsorless home jersey.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dom
Desperate for some subtly branded kit, everything is too in your face. Wasn't impressed with the kit quality last year so will wait a bit before buying anything this time around.
I really hope they restock the blackout range

Reactions: Dom
Can anyone who has been in the shop clear something up. I have seen a few pics from in store and the red training top looks as if it has a dark navy rather than black. Might just be the way the photos have been taken but it defo looks navy in a few I have seen.

Can anyone who has been in the shop clear something up. I have seen a few pics from in store and the red training top looks as if it has a dark navy rather than black. Might just be the way the photos have been taken but it defo looks navy in a few I have seen.
I've not been in but if you look at the pics in the OP then the various red shirts - short sleeve, long sleeve and vest - are clearly trimmed with black and not navy blue.

The photos from the poster make the stuff look better than the official ones. :D

Not even Rangers related, but Castore make an awful collar.

There non branded golf stuff, I like. But the collar, it’s terrible. Looks like an added stick on.

Was in the Belfast shop earlier, the blue stuff looks good I think, no anthem jacket to view but a similar in look winter coat that was nice and the half zip jumper looks the part. The wee half zip hooded windbreakers look really odd though.

Went to Ibrox to look at the stuff. No delivery's today and lassie wasn't sure when a delivery would be. The waterproof/rainproof jacket looked a lot better in person. And the badge/logos looked and felt good quality to be honest. Looks like they have absolutely loads of them - but they are all large and no other sizes. So couldn't get one. Golf polo's look really nice. Store looks pretty bare to be honest. I'm sure it will be full soon enough when new kit released.

A week clip of the new kit promo launch video............... ;):))

3d9b3f1f-e358-4522-9b77-d289e0bc5329_text.gif

Is it only me that finds is strange how Castore (the club?) are going about “launching” the new training range before even officially unveiling the kit?

Is this standard at other clubs / kit manufacturers?

Is it only me that finds is strange how Castore (the club?) are going about “launching” the new training range before even officially unveiling the kit?

Is this standard at other clubs / kit manufacturers?
Folk are desperate for Rangers gear and they know the new home kit will be the big seller no matter what.

Like the red training gear and the dark grey and red jumper. The rest look cheap as %^*& and a couple look like diadora gear we used to have.

I can't say I've been particularly impressed by anything Castore have put out, especially given how expensive most of it is. Can understand why just about everything sells out given the issues we've had with retail over the years, but I bought the home top last season and that's been it.

Remember, if you don't like what you see and think the items are "horrific" etc, guess what? You don't need to buy it. I know crazy right? But you will still be able to support Rangers. You'll still be able to watch our games, hell they'll even let you attend them when covid restrictions are eased. Literally no one will force you to buy it. Hope this puts some minds at ease, can see how distressed some of you clearly are.

I'm waiting for the travel range (presuming there is one).

I really like the red L/S t-shirt but £50 is a wee bit steep for me.

I got the light blue jumper (5th picture) in the Rangers store at Ibrox 2 weeks ago. I am a size M and the M fitted me really well. It's amazing quality and looks and feels great.

I'm waiting for the travel range (presuming there is one).

I really like the red L/S t-shirt but £50 is a wee bit steep for me.

There will be a hell of a lot more gear still to be released.

In terms of t-shirts, for example, there is hardly anything on-line. And as you say, there will more than likely be a 'travel range' as well.

A lot more to come in the next few weeks, months.

The first pic of the red t-shirt looks like is has navy sides, hence the reason I'm asking. Some photos they look kind of navy and some they look more like black.
Looks black in all photos on my desktop mate. I’d suggest that the fact the long sleeved and the vest are clearly black means it is, indeed, black.

Hopefully someone can clarify that for you having actually been in the shop and seen them. Maybe @Blue As ?

Looks black in all photos on my desktop mate. I’d suggest that the fact the long sleeved and the vest are clearly black means it is, indeed, black.

Hopefully someone can clarify that for you having actually been in the shop and seen them. Maybe @Blue As ?
Yeah,the trim is black.
Check the last photo in the OP.
Here are the shorts that match with the long sleeved/short sleeved and sleeveless tops.

Yeah,the trim is black.
Check the last photo in the OP.
Here are the shorts that match with the long sleeved/short sleeved and sleeveless tops.

Cheers lads.

It's 2021 mate. How much do you think a raincoat/windbreaker usually costs?
I knew someone would jump on that, they always do.
A quick Google tells you that they can be bought for at least 20 quid probably cheaper. Obviously it won't be made to the "elite" Castore specifications but it will do the exact same job.
Actually there's one on the adidas website for £42 just now, perhaps that's not a Spezial enough price to be seen in though.

A quick Google tells you that they can be bought for at least 20 quid probably cheaper. Obviously it won't be made to the "elite" Castore specifications but it will do the exact same job.
Actually there's one on the adidas website for £42 just now, perhaps that's not a Spezial enough price to be seen in though.
I have absolutely zero intention of buying the jacket because I don't like it, not because it's £75.

There you go then. Saved yourself £55 with a quick Google search. Happy days eh.

Last edited:
Do we still think the new home strip will be released on the 28th?
Might take a run up to the shop tomorrow incase it’s released earlier ;)

One for £20, like a regatta for example , won’t be waterproof or breathable . I’d imagine Castore items will be .

Back