New Castore Purchases Since Announcement

Bought a load of their stuff on black Friday and this is the only item I returned despite being half price. It's very shiny and synthetic look I suppose due to the waterproofing. It doesnt come across in the pictures at all.

Interesting to hear. I did wonder if it would have the same feel as a regular hoodie, given the waterproofing. Clearly not. Thank you.

Like others I'd seen there stuff around for a couple of years, but always saw them in a market for those who wanted to spend more on similar stuff to the rest of us. Good to hear in the video with Bisgrove they won't be going any pricier than other clubs for kits!

I can just imagine Mr Struth, "you're a Ranger, you'll eat in the best restaurants, you'll only buy the expensive seats at the picture house, and you'll only buy Castore." :))

I'd like one of the waterproof hoodies. Helluva price though at £165. That 20% off code makes it tempting right enough.

Size guide available on the link for anyone else contemplating it:

Like the look of them too. Very smart

Has anyone, as a first time buyer, bought anything from Castore since this morning on the strength of the new deal?

I've looked at a few golf tops and their caps and probably going to buy tomorrow.

No mate I’m not a millionaire.

Has anyone, as a first time buyer, bought anything from Castore since this morning on the strength of the new deal?

I've looked at a few golf tops and their caps and probably going to buy tomorrow.
Bought a hoodie and a cap

During the “lockdown” it broke my heart not seeing the kids & grandkids in our kit.
when Elite came along , I spent a fortune on strips etc (Polo for me at my age) and even the wife mentioned the unmovable smile on my face in Rhodes last year when we were all pictured together. Having watched the interview today, the wallet will be opened again, knowing that the money this time will definitely be going to my club.

I was planning on buying a couple of hoodies and a cap but sadly looks as if I'll be buying only the Rangers merchandise when it comes out or maybe treat myself to a one off. Pretty expensive.

Nice to finally have a deal away from.ashley but castore need to make sure they:
1.can cope with the impeding demand that will come.
2.make their rangers products available in ALL sizes big and small.
3.most importantly,make it affordable to the man in the street and not price the hardcore support out.

Absolutely.

Some of their stuff looks quality and understated which I like, I'm definitely having some of that soon. Pile on that name I say . Get it out there .

I am hoping it's a good sign of the quality we can expect from the new kit coming - their stuff is pretty pricey though isn't it?

No yet but I will buy a few pieces. I won't buy strips (48 years old so only strips I will buy will be for my boy) I'll wear sweaters, t-shirts and hoodies etc
Not over the hill yet mucker I'm 57 think I could still look good in a strip or maybe I'd look a right berk.

Bought a golf top this morning. Hopefully be able to use it soon.

I mainly only buy under armour. Similar fit, true to size. As I said, I am a medium t-shirt/jumper and a medium fits perfectly - not baggy or tight. Swung a golf club in these out in the back garden;

No restrictions what so ever.

Good shout mate. Just bought these. Will be well kitted out when we are allowed out

I can't afford anything on their site. Hopefully if they are going to be doing the polo shirts etc they keep them at an affordable price.

Naw because the items I would buy would be for gym wear and I’m no paying £90 for a pair of gym troosers

Glad I started this thread, the 20% off post meant my baseball cap was free.

Bought a golf top and cap.

I mainly only buy under armour. Similar fit, true to size. As I said, I am a medium t-shirt/jumper and a medium fits perfectly - not baggy or tight. Swung a golf club in these out in the back garden;

No restrictions what so ever.
Cheers.

Think the stuff looks really good but it’s a bit pricey. They’ve said they’re freezing the prices of the kits so I’d imagine they’re not gonna be more than £60.

Back