New Castore Purchases Since Announcement

Good shout mate. Just bought these. Will be well kitted out when we are allowed out

Mate who is assistant club pro has been wearing Castore apparel for a good number of months now. It not only looks pretty sharp but the quality is very good.

I think UA's golf range is pretty good, will be interesting to see how this comes up against it and the likes of RLX, J. Lindeberg, Travis Mathew and Oscar Jacobsen?

I do like some of their running stuff but if I'm being honest i can't justify 70 quid for 1 running top when I can get 2x under armour/ronhill for the same price. Likewise with the running vests. 65 quid for one seems a bit much for me personally.

Like the look of baseball caps which would be good to cover this awful lockdown hair do atm! Baseball caps for men almost 40 though?

XLs have alwasys been that size, no?

42-44 in my experience.
Sizings have definitely got smaller over the years. My old Barbour jacket is an XL and still fits fine while the new ones a XXL is way too small. Would have expected an XL to be at least a 46”. Maybe I’m not factoring in the athletic fit.

Sizings have definitely got smaller over the years. My old Barbour jacket is an XL and still fits fine while the new ones a XXL is way too small. Would have expected an XL to be at least a 46”. Maybe I’m not factoring in the athletic fit.
Sizes HAVE got smaller , used to buy a lot of Ben Sherman back in the day , then they resized and there was actually a sign in Debenhams advising you to starting buying the next size up from your previous sizing.
they are/were not the only ones.

Not for me. Or have I had another whoosh moment?o_O

https://castore.com/uk/tops
eEiUagK.png

They've probably had their biggest ever surge in sales today since Andy Murray started wearing their stuff

Sure there was something in the announcement about Rangers getting a cut on ‘all’ sales
Does that include non Rangers branded stuff?
I think we'll have our own discount code, so yes. This'll identify our traffic.

Looks like the discount code on the thread is for the British tennis association and the LC will probably be the designation of the player.

I'm gonna buy some gear, think I may hold off until I know the situation/discount with Rangers.

EDIT: It’s not - quite - something your end. It’s because you are on the US site I think. Doesn’t excuse the error but explains why I can’t replicate it on U.K. site, damned Yanks.;)

It’s something your end mate. Maybe to do with the browser. My link, when viewed on my iPad, still has it as ‘Tops’.

Same on iphone.

It's not just on my end, and I'm on the UK website. Just go onto the shop link and scroll down. Happens on both desktop and mobile.

8IWNDmF.png

7zsE109.jpg

It's not just on my end, and I'm on the UK website. Just go onto the shop link and scroll down. Happens on both desktop and mobile.

8IWNDmF.png

7zsE109.jpg

See my Edit mate. Eventually found the page you are on about. You are correct. It seemed an odd way to go searching that’s why I couldn’t find it, I just went to the menu and selected ‘Tops’. As you do.

They must have a token Dhim working on their website.

Good grief, £70 for a t-shirt.

I can get 7 in the Ibrox Bar Tenerife for that!

And I could get a holiday at haggerston Castle for 99 pounds with bogof vouchers.

You see where I'm going with this....

It's pricey because it is exclusive stuff.

See my Edit mate. Eventually found the page you are on about. You are correct. It seemed an odd way to go searching that’s why I couldn’t find it, I just went to the menu and selected ‘Tops’. As you do.

They must have a token Dhim working on their website.
When you Google "Castore UK", the "Shop" link is the first subheading that is available. I would suggest that most folk would click the "Shop" page either in Google or while on the website to browse the whole range.

Anyway, it's nothing major but it's something that should have been picked up, especially at a company where they are able to allegedly pay £25M for a sponsorship deal.

The shop has the tops section spelt "top's". Daft wee things like that should not be happening.
Top Is :))

Hopefully some nice training gear. Need some Bottom Is, got totally done with lazily wearing shorts to some of the colder games this season. Don't suppose anybody bought some?

When you Google "Castore UK", the "Shop" link is the first subheading that is available. I would suggest that most folk would click the "Shop" page either in Google or while on the website to browse the whole range.

Anyway, it's nothing major but it's something that should have been picked up, especially at a company where they are able to allegedly pay £25M for a sponsorship deal.

Aye, but ‘awkward’ gits like me click on ‘Shop’ and then select where they want to go next from the drop-down menu. Probably because I know I don’t want shorts or trousers or whatever.

Its a mistake. No question. On a single page and not repeated elsewhere as far as I can see. Companies with more to burn than £25m make them. If it irks you enough then drop them an email and I’m sure they will address it.

To be fair, it’s the sort of thing that gets to me as well. Shit happens though.:)

Last edited:
Aye, but ‘awkward’ gits like me click on ‘Shop’ and then select where they want to go next from the drop-down menu. Probably because I know I don’t want shorts or trousers or whatever.

Its a mistake. No question. On a single page and not repeated elsewhere as far as I can see. Companies with more to burn than £25m make them. If it irks you enough then drop them an email and I’m sure they will address it.
I will send them an email. My gripe is that there is, (and will continue to be) a lot of focus on them being a new company and whether they are upto the task based on our deal with them. It just gives ammo to those who want to make out that they are amateur. When you're selling products for the price they are, and making the investments they seem to be, then image is absolutely everything.

This stuff is going to be everywhere now
Its along the same price As under armour and I for one will be having some of it, and every mentally challenged will know what its all about which is nice

I think we'll have our own discount code, so yes. This'll identify our traffic.

Looks like the discount code on the thread is for the British tennis association and the LC will probably be the designation of the player.

I'm gonna buy some gear, think I may hold off until I know the situation/discount with Rangers.
Cheers
and yeah I’m the same, will hold off for now

Any idea what the 2 year guarantee covers? Looked at a couple of the jackets but no where on the website does it tell you what the 2 years covers.

The cynic in me thinks that is a very long guarantee for a item of sports wear so interested to know if it's just words or has any substance

BTATENNIS20-LC

20% off code

No thanks. We don't steal from the club on here remember :)

Just kidding, cheers for this mate, really like the look of the golf polos so will get one of those. Hopefully I'll get to use it some time soon!

Some of the prices are eye watering but it's priced like that for good reason.
They are a relatively new brand using high end materials with superior technology to most manufacturers so it's not like they can trade on hype alone like Supreme for example.
They have collabs with established brands but their own stuff is quite bog standard quality. It's pricey (the after market is ridiculous) but they could literally charge anything they wanted due to the hype surrounding it. Castore don't have that prestige (yet) so they need to deliver a quality product to reflect the price.

Bought a cap the other day and due for delivery tomorrow.
Doubt I'd buy much else as the clothing is not really 'me' and strips are for the young.
The cap is a token supportive gesture and of course its blue and has a prominent Castore logo so signal sent.
Cap arrived this morning. Good quality.
Look forward to replacing it next year with a wee 55 added. :)

Back