New Castore Purchases Since Announcement

Got the t-shirt and shorts today. Pricey as everyone says but its a good bit of kit. Runs true to size in my opinion. Logo looks class.
Can’t wait to see what they do with the strip.

I’d wait and see what you can buy via rangers integration. Rumours you can buy general Castore gear but through the Rangers retail website when deal goes live.

I’d wait and see what you can buy via Rangers integration. Rumours you can buy general Castore gear but through the Rangers retail website when deal goes live.

The Castore fella repeated the “Rangers will benefit from every product we sell” in a couple of different interviews.

Thought at first he misspoke and meant it as Rangers profiting from purely Rangers gear but the fact he repeated it makes me think your point here might not be far from what we end up seeing.

I checked out their site a few weeks ago when it broke that they were going to be our kit supplier and had another look last night and I must say I am not really impressed with the gear they are selling...I don’t golf but even the other stuff that’s for wearing for playing tennis, running or gym wear it’s the same type of stuff I already have from the big 3 brands Adidas, Nike and Under Armour and I am not going to pay £120 for a light weight 1/2 zip training top even if it is made from some new fancy dan material when the tops I already have cost around the £35/40 mark and are excellent garments.

At the end of the day I hope they produce some nice kits for the fans and they sell loads of them which will benefit the club greatly but I hope the idea to go with Castore isn’t simply a con in order to absolutely fleece our loyal fans. There’s plenty of excellent established kit manufacturers out there we could have went with and I am just not buying the super duper space age fabric making our players step up a level baloney in order to justify stupid prices.

I checked out their site a few weeks ago when it broke that they were going to be our kit supplier and had another look last night and I must say I am not really impressed with the gear they are selling...I don’t golf but even the other stuff that’s for wearing for playing tennis, running or gym wear it’s the same type of stuff I already have from the big 3 brands Adidas, Nike and Under Armour and I am not going to pay £120 for a light weight 1/2 zip training top even if it is made from some new fancy dan material when the tops I already have cost around the £35/40 mark and are excellent garments.

At the end of the day I hope they produce some nice kits for the fans and they sell loads of them which will benefit the club greatly but I hope the idea to go with Castore isn’t simply a con in order to absolutely fleece our loyal fans. There’s plenty of excellent established kit manufacturers out there we could have went with and I am just not buying the super duper space age fabric making our players step up a level baloney in order to justify stupid prices.
They’ve said numerous times the prices of kits will be in line with other clubs.

How is the sizing mate got an UA one similar and it's miles too big pain in the arse when you can't tighten a cap.
Size was ideal. Was a bit anxious however managed to measure with an iPhone cable and then a ruler.

Normally a M/L but couldn’t go against such accurate measurements.

Ordered the L/XL and has slight elastic in the head band so - as the saying goes - fits like a glove.

The stuff looks amazing. Just struggling to justify over £100 for a running top. Hoping the strips are similarly stylish

Has anyone, as a first time buyer, bought anything from Castore since this morning on the strength of the new deal?

I've looked at a few golf tops and their caps and probably going to buy tomorrow.

Golf polo arrived today, ( the white/navy diagonal front) pretty decent but should be, tbf. I'm an L/XL so went for the XL with the lockdown belly in mind - fits fine with a decent bit of room. Very lightweight material so feels good

I have 2 T’s coming today. Had to jump to the xl due to the lockdown weight. L would have fit but would be on snugger side for me. I needed to try other training T’s normally it’s all Myprotein training tops I wear.

I had ordered a polo, zip top, gilet, navy chinos and hat for golf.

Have to say I’m a little disappointed in the material of the zip top and polo, I was expecting a little more and in comparison to the likes of J.Lindeberg and Boss for golf gear I don’t think it compares.

Also small thing but the logo isn’t embroidered, it’s just print and I think that cheapens it.

Not sure if I’ll keep these, but will definitely get the top for 5’s regardless.

Shorts and Beanie came today. Beanie for the winter months (they’ll be here before we know it). Both items spot on. Shorts feel great and much better quality than the UA ones I usually wear. Beanie is a good fit and feels comfortable and should be warm. All positive here.

I’ve ordered the Carlos Jacket.

Ordered the waterproof hoodie earlier. Should be coming tomorrow.
Looks a belter.

Bought the black baseball cap with the white Castore lettering.

Just a small purchase as I'm saving my pennies for our kit launch.

change it to Orange and name that tune

I’ll definitely be making a purchase. Some great clobber, and I want another Glasgow postcode order in their books, sets an expectation of the demand and a taste of what’s to come. :))

Not over the hill yet mucker I'm 57 think I could still look good in a strip or maybe I'd look a right berk.
I’ll be buying the strips.
Always do.
I’m a good bit more then footballing age, even Davie Weir age, and a chunk heavier and fatter.
Bigger than Mark Yardley(?) and that lad who played against us last year, Stevenston(?).
You know what though.
I truly don’t care.

Always do.
I’m a good bit more then footballing age, even Davie Weir age, and a chunk heavier and fatter.
Bigger than Mark Yardley(?) and that lad who played against us last year, Stevenston(?).
You know what though.
I truly don’t care.

Comfortable in your own skin Tazza.

I like it. :))

The whole website is almost sold out on most items. They must be loving this already. Made a good buck and we’ve not even seen the Rangers merch yet!

Always do.
You know what though.
I truly don’t care.

Quite right man, The whole thing about being to old to wear a football top is garbage. If guys can walk about in high heels and dresses these days im pretty sure you'll be fine in a football top.

Johansson T and Eden golf top arrived today. T fits well golf top too big. Both XL and I'm a 44 size.
Spent most of tonight trying to open the returns link on their website.
Will change the top for a size L, gear is top quality imho.

[/QUOTE]
Out of stock in just about every colour now that t shirt. Castore are definitely benefitting from this partnership even before they have released our strips. Good luck to them.

I’ve ordered the Carlos Jacket.

I'd be wanting goretex pro at that price.

Back