New Castore Purchases Since Announcement

Has any of the gear got embroidered castore logo? Or are they printed?

Printed, but very well done. Almost printed into the fabric if that makes sense. Not a transfer. No danger of it coming off in the wash.

Garcia hoody arrived today. Glad I sized up to a Large

Definitely feels a quality item though.

Out of stock in just about every colour now that t shirt. Castore are definitely benefitting from this partnership even before they have released our strips. Good luck to them.
[/QUOTE]

That jacket is a cracker.

Want.

165 for a hoody?
gSm9GKq.gif

Just ordered the ghost cap in white and blue. Cannot wait for the first gypo to comment when I’ve got it on lol.

Let me know how it fits mate.

Black cap arrived and even although I got the larger one , must admit it’s a squeeze to get it on my head . It’s a belter of a cap but I’m left with a circular mark around my head when I wear it . Measured my head with a tape and it’s 25 inch circumference , says on cap large fits up to 23. Must have a big noggin :oops:

Black cap arrived and even although I got the larger one , must admit it’s a squeeze to get it on my head . It’s a belter of a cap but I’m left with a circular mark around my head when I wear it . Measured my head with a tape and it’s 25 inch circumference , says on cap large fits up to 23. Must have a big noggin :oops:
That’s the exact same as me mate. There’s no size on the cap so I’m wondering if it’s the smaller one and it’s been mixed up. Thrown away the plastic now though! Ffs!

Went to order that ghost cap in navy and it’s sold out now.. typical Rangers support eh haha!! Hopefully they stock up fast.

Has anyone, as a first time buyer, bought anything from Castore since this morning on the strength of the new deal?

I've looked at a few golf tops and their caps and probably going to buy tomorrow.
Seemingly their products are quality, and supply to some quality shops Only time will tell.

Out of stock in just about every colour now that t shirt. Castore are definitely benefitting from this partnership even before they have released our strips. Good luck to them.

I looked at the San Jose hoodie about a week or so ago and it was £85, but was out of stock before I ordered. I emailed them and they said it wouldn't be back in for a couple of months. It's already back on at £105.

Obviously taking advantage of the surge in demand!

Looks like any other sports stuff you can buy only severely overpriced, hopefully the Rangers kit will be nice and not overpriced. Tbh, at the end of the day, I just hope these guys are good for the money, because there really isn't much detail on them.

Looks like any other sports stuff you can buy only severely overpriced, hopefully the Rangers kit will be nice and not overpriced. Tbh, at the end of the day, I just hope these guys are good for the money, because there really isn't much detail on them.
They've already paid us 3 million quid.

Had the Eden zip on today for a cycle. Even got some showers to test it out. Lightweight, breathable, but also warm and waterproof. Guess the term is temperature regulating.

I know it's pricey and not everyone's cup of tea but the quality is very good.

Had the Eden zip on today for a cycle. Even got some showers to test it out. Lightweight, breathable, but also warm and waterproof. Guess the term is temperature regulating.

I know it's pricey and not everyone's cup of tea but the quality is very good.

Ended up keeping my hoodie, ideal for days like yesterday. Top gear.

Moon head :))

I'm waiting in hope for a black and blue version of their Garcia hoodie to appear before buying one of those.

The Air Raid jacket though, fantastic.

Got my cap through today.

Decent quality but didnt realise the under part of the visor is white when the rest of the cap is black.. looks a bit daft if I'm honest.

Will still wear it out and about.

Got my cap through today.

Decent quality but didnt realise the under part of the visor is white when the rest of the cap is black.. looks a bit daft if I'm honest.

Will still wear it out and about.

That sounds ridiculous mate I would send that back

I get the feeling with this thread that Castore will already see the bounce of having Rangers as a partner.

the Beahon brothers will know a new level of busy soon

Very tempted by this

A couple more beers and I'll probably take the hit :))

Very tempted by this

A couple more beers and I'll probably take the hit :))
I want it but I need xxl fat bastard problems :rolleyes:

Got the Garcia hoody the other day and absolutely love it, very impressed with the quality of the material. Nice piece of kit and bodes well for the kits & training/leisure gear.

Back