New catering at Ibrox

Some of the places they do the catering and hospitality:

Their US portfolio isn’t bad either if Wikipedia is anything to go by. However Compass Group, the owners, seem to have courted a fair bit of controversy over the years brought on by their lack of DD when acquiring companies to join their stable. Thankfully Levy seem to be OK as far as that goes, but some of its sister Companies have… let’s say struggled. Compass let their brands self-manage to a large extent, so hopefully we are in good hands with Levy.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levy_Restaurants
Levy's sports and entertainment division manages convention facilities, concert and performance venues and arenas for all major sports leagues. They currently manage food service operations inside Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY; Enterprise Center in St. Louis, MO; Xcel Energy Center in St. Paul, MN; Allegiant Stadium and T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, NV; Oakland Arena in Oakland, CA; STAPLES Center and Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles; American Airlines Arena in Miami, FL; American Airlines Center in Dallas, TX; Nationals Stadium, Audi Field in Washington DC as well as Fedex Field in Landover MD, Ford Field in Detroit, MI; Wrigley Field, Guaranteed Rate Field, and the United Center in Chicago, IL; Impact Field in Rosemont, IL; The USTA National Tennis Center in Flushing, NY; Chase Field in Phoenix, AZ; Moda Center in Portland, OR; Providence Park in Portland, OR; Bank of America Stadium, Charlotte Motor Speedway and Spectrum Center in Charlotte, NC; Toyota Center in Houston, TX, among many others nationwide. They also manage all food service operations at the Ravinia Festival in Highland Park, IL and multiple establishments inside Walt Disney World in Orlando, FL. Levy manages all food service operations for Churchill Downs in Louisville, KY, the home of the Kentucky Derby. Levy also operates at TD Place Arenaand TD Place Stadium in Ottawa, Canada, respective homes of the Ottawa 67's and Ottawa Redblacks.

Levy operates the restaurant Maddon's Post as a partnership between Chef Tony Mantuano and former Chicago Cubsmanager Joe Maddon.[5]

Most people complained like %^*& about Elior, now before the new mob have started, most people are complaining like %^*&.

Would give a match day thread a run for its money.
Suspect everyone will see this as progress. Just need the kiosk staff to be better, most are utterly hopeless

For me the main challenge will be the staff, there’s a poor boy working in the kiosks in the West Enclosure and I honestly think he must be sedated because my 3 year old could serve quicker. It’s incredible how slow he goes. It probably takes about 8 minutes to buy a drink from him.

For me the main challenge will be the staff, there’s a poor boy working in the kiosks in the West Enclosure and I honestly think he must be sedated because my 3 year old could serve quicker. It’s incredible how slow he goes. It probably takes about 8 minutes to buy a drink from him.
His identical twin must work in the East Enclosure !! My 82 year old mother can make hot drinks faster than him! I was literally speechless with how slow he was at the last game we were down for, my son was laughing at me as my brain was clearly struggling to comprehend what I had just witnessed, and it was written all over my face !!

Served my time with a guy we called “working in reverse” this guy was slower than him ffs !

I must admit the food in Club72 isn’t that bad for the most part (apart from the pizza, which was vile). I don’t normally eat at weekend games as I can’t eat and drink alcohol, but I’m looking forward to see what’s on offer in Club72 at mid week / Euro games
The food in Club72 (Lounge) is decent, it got better as the season went on. Will be interesting to see what the new company brings.

Going by the photo, I thought ‘that’s a tasty looking burger’ until I realised it was just an ad on the thread page.
3-D402-B9-D-C1-DE-4860-8-C5-F-8-E3-C581-CC553.jpg
Good thing that is is, I'd hate to wrestle with that while attending a game.

I enjoy a signature burger but last time I asked for one the woman looked at me as if I had two heads and said they don't sell cheeseburgers. Checked the menu and it had been removed. Confusion reigned.

I noticed yesterday they’ve put the prices for the juice up even further. So not only are the cups smaller, they’re now more expensive

I noticed yesterday they’ve put the prices for the juice up even further. So not only are the cups smaller, they’re now more expensive
Mrs came back with two half filled cups of Fanta and said they were rude and she didn't want to say anything.

I went down and said I wanted them filled up and the woman growled at me, deliberately overfilled them and gave me it dripping everywhere :D

I'd say the service isn't great for the price :D

No burgers yesterday not thst I'd want one. £3.10 for a tiny cup of juice which is about 5p for a cup and 25p for syrup and water is taking the absolute piss.

Add moronic staff, advertised balti pies despite the buffoons not knowing if they have them or not. Just fucking piss off Levy you are as bad as the last lot.

Had a scotch pie for the first time this season. Can’t believe I’m saying this but they were better before !!

No. It’s absolutely shite. A shambles.

The Black Rooster in the Govan Rear puts the rest of the kiosks and concessions to shame.
Im in the main stand so dont have that option but I had a chicken burger from Black Rooster outside the ground yesterday. Outstanding

So have there been any improvements with Levy's?
No, it’s worse now than at any time in our 151 year history.

Overpriced garbage served by sullen, resentful youths forced to wear fruit of the loom jumpers and t shirts.

The club deck seems more in line with humane, relatively edible offerings that could get pass marks. But that aside outside of hospitality suites, forget eating or drinking anything at Ibrox stadium unless you bring it yourself.

I’m a traditionalist and years ago would have two pies and a bobtail every game rain or shine, these days I take two roast beef sandwiches with Dijon mustard in and enjoy them at half time in my seat washed down with some spring water. I’ll never go near a kiosk again.

Gave up on the catering in the stadium. Poor quality and overpriced, after waiting in a lengthy queue food requested often sold out. Went to Black rooster outside and quality much better. Never again will I purchase food in the stadium it seem beyond their capability to serve decent food and service.

Not sure if it was new staff in the Govan Rear yesterday but the queues took even longer than usual before kick off. When I eventually got served, the wee guy literally took 5 minutes to put the lid on my juice. I try not to lose the rag with the kids but ffs!

The food is shocking and the service is shambolic. I got a juice with no lid, asked for one and was met with a sigh. Will only go to black Rooster in Govan Rear or one of the vans on the way up to the stadium now.

Club will do nothing as the kiosks are always busy regardless but they should absolutely take more pride in what fans are served up.

The food is shocking and the service is shambolic. I got a juice with no lid, asked for one and was met with a sigh. Will only go to black Rooster in Govan Rear or one of the vans on the way up to the stadium now.

Club will do nothing as the kiosks are always busy regardless but they should absolutely take more pride in what fans are served up.
Any pictures of the food from Ibrox?

Complained about food and service after Raith game. Contacted club who forwarded my complaint to Levy but still heard nothing from them!

Back