New Club 72 Lounge

What happens if you don’t want a pie , pint and programme ? Loads of people don’t drink or eat pies . Is there a voucher system in place
Dont think so bud the price of these are included in the pass/ticket for the season.

Dont think so bud the price of these are included in the pass/ticket for the season.
So if someone drives to the game doesn’t want a pint of lager and is on a diet so doesn’t want a pie , what do they get is my question really .

is it expensive?
nearly 2k plus vat i going by the replies on up the thread.
i got in there a few times in the past but thats exactly how it will remain now .....in the past .out of a normal persons price range
i suppose with the vat bit ,a lot of business people will use it as a bit of hospitality .

Surely something could be organised then ? If I’m paying £2366 and how blogs next to me is enjoying a free pint and pie each week , and I don’t drink or eat pies , I’m due something else .

I’m not interested in a free pie, the programme I give to a collector, the pint is mine. I suppose if folk felt very strongly about it they could complain, 2 out of 3 things for me go to to a good home.

I’m not interested in a free pie, the programme I give to a collector, the pint is mine. I suppose if folk felt very strongly about it they could complain, 2 out of 3 things for me go to to a good home.
Personally I’d rather forfeit all 3 and take a tenner each game off my ticket price so £200 off . If that makes sense .

Personally I’d rather forfeit all 3 and take a tenner each game off my ticket price so £200 off . If that makes sense .

It does, but an unlikely scenario. I’m sure many made noise about it at the time it was announced but feedback wasn’t taken on board.

Surely something could be organised then ? If I’m paying £2366 and how blogs next to me is enjoying a free pint and pie each week , and I don’t drink or eat pies , I’m due something else .
That’s not really how it works mate. A business offers a product and sets its price, a customer sees this offering and decides whether they want it or not.

So if someone drives to the game doesn’t want a pint of lager and is on a diet so doesn’t want a pie , what do they get is my question really .
Well to be honest mate then you probably dont want to get season ticket/hospitality in club72 if thats the case :cool:

Ps Im no the club72 polis:))

Well to be honest mate then you probably dont want to get season ticket/hospitality in club72 if thats the case :cool:

Ps Im no the club72 polis:))
Too dear for me mate I enjoy the family stand anyway :)) I’m just saying I don’t think it’s right to charge £2355 pound and make people take a pie , a pint and a programme as part of it when most people would take heartburn at that combo . You should be allowed to say I’ll have a coffee and scone or sandwich that kind of thing . A lot of people drive to the game as well .

I think it’s a pint or a glass of wine but yeah it’s a bit silly as a lot of people wouldn’t choose that

Similar to me bud.

I sometimes have a pie, sometimes dont.
programme I give to my mate who collects them.
Pint I will have.

I love my seat and like the option of being able to go into the bar/lounge area before and after the game + all home games are included including champs league if we can manage to make it.

im not sure I would say its great value now with the huge increase but after weighing everything up especially being included in the ballot for away games I decided I was going to stick with it.

Too dear for me mate I enjoy the family stand anyway :)) I’m just saying I don’t think it’s right to charge £2355 pound and make people take a pie , a pint and a programme as part of it when most people would take heartburn at that combo . You should be allowed to say I’ll have a coffee and scone or sandwich that kind of thing . A lot of people drive to the game as well .
I think you can have a soft drink bud also, doesnt have to be a beer I dont think, not sure if they have coffee but possibly will.

We dont actually know for sure as 95% of us havent actually been in yet:))

Although, the price increase is pretty steep, it is probably comparable to what clubs of a similar stature are offering in the UK and Europe.

I don’t get the opportunity to go to many games due to regularly working to different tine zones, but I think I would seriously consider getting a Club72 ticket if I was able to attend all the games.

That lounge looks excellent. Too pricey for me though. Fair play to anyone who can afford it.

Not if you’ve bought something that says you get a pie and a pint.

Back