New compliance officer

You've got to admit it. These c.unts are good. The narrative the media will drive is that she is a woman in football.
Three CO's now and they have all come from the same minority demographic, and all lawyers with no experience in football. The job, as far as I'm aware, has never been advertised and each of them has been "head hunted". The Boards of every Scottish football club, bar one, are betraying their own fans by not questioning this anomaly.
Looks like they are after Glasgow Sectarian Councils record for appointing Lord Provosts from the very same demographic.
Wonder what the odds are? Let us know Paddy Power and Bet 365.
Nicolae Caecesu wasn’t good
Kim Jung Un isn’t isn’t good
These scumbags aren’t good

They are a poisonous cancer and need to be removed.

I will be contacting Rangers tomorrow and suggest as many of us as possible do. The club need to know how the fans feel about this matter.

Who would be the best person at the club to contact and does anyone have details? I don’t want a message filtered through some communications person or patsy.

Is there a will within our support to do our damndest to minimise the damage that the hideously corrupt, cult driven cabal?

A great start would be a sticky thread on all the " honest mistakes " that go unpunished or punished in Rangers case.

IF we're allowed to report review-worthy incidents we could do it en - masse ( note incident on sticky, incl. players involved, time etc ).

Keep proof of contact with The S F A to prove that they are aware f the incidents.

Rangers also need to voice their concerns re the assaults; Jack at Pittidrie being a perfect example, that appeR to go unpunished and also don't end up getting reviewed.

It's shíte that we have to go down to their level, we've been in a war for a very long then me now, but it's only recently that done of has have realised this.

Let's track down her social networks profiles and find out what she's been posting. Could be handy for future reference.

Her first task should be to investigate her own recruitment process.

Was the job advertised?
How many people applied and were interviewed?
What was the selection criteria?

If the job was not advertised and she was headhunted, how did that come about?

Who knew her?
Who approached her?
What was the selection criteria, given that none of her qualifications or experience are what we would normally expect for the role?
Does she have any connections in the upper levels of the game?

I find it hard to believe that if she was headhunted that someone randomly thought that they knew a woman who worked in the PF office that would be perfect for the job. Just wouldn’t happen, so what is the connection?

Let’s just start with the basic fundamental question here .

What is the role what does it entail ?

And then ask why is the person a lawyer and not a referee ?

It surely must be a referee to look at overturning footballing decisions made by officials .

A lawyer ( not even a real one) just doesn’t make sense on any level.

We need answers .

Rangers need to get ahead of the curve here.

Let's not wait til she starts coming the cuńt, ask the questions now.

We should also have the opportunity toas questions of Whyte too

Just because The C O sits down to písh doesn't mean we don't get tore in.

Last edited:
For someone who has studied in Glasgow, studied in Indiana, worked in Glasgow, worked in London, practiced law and an advocate for human rights there would generally be some sort of footprint somewhere, regardless of how small - company email, court scripts, local media. Especially if working as a PF or around criminal justice.

Strickland is right.

I’d be inclined to think a bit of cleansing has been carried out prior to this announcement.

No, the queation for me is - for someone who has put all the effort necessary into traveling and studting to achieve all that, what time exactly was left over to develop a "grass roots" knowledge of Scottish fitba?
Then next, what exactly does that intetest comprise of?

The simplest and most obvious questions to be raised by any self-respecting professional journalist. Will it happen?

For someone who has studied in Glasgow, studied in Indiana, worked in Glasgow, worked in London, practiced law and an advocate for human rights there would generally be some sort of footprint somewhere, regardless of how small - company email, court scripts, local media. Especially if working as a PF or around criminal justice.

Strickland is right.

I’d be inclined to think a bit of cleansing has been carried out prior to this announcement.

Well I guess your opinion is different to mine. It’s allowed but doesn’t make you right. Why not give the lassie a chance? I’d rather concentrate on the many positive things happening at Rangers. If King and Gerrard continue as they have started then we won’t need to demonstrate the same paranoia that comes out of the east end.

If we again become the dominant force in the SPFL then we’ll drive the agenda....as we used to.

Those saying “give her a chance” etc - get real.

In one of our recent statements am pretty sure we made reference to getting a more transparent recuitment process in Scottish football authorities.

If so, now is the time to follow it up - lay out the process, detail what has happened & spell out why we are not comfortable with it - because we simply cannot allow this to continue unchallenged.

It’s so important that we do this - it will affect us on & off the park.

I’m betting some bear somewhere has rattled it at sometime. The internet history can be professionally wiped but I’m fairly sure emails, texts and pics will still exist of her and evidence of her Celtic alligiences might just come out....

Yes, absolutely spot on, she denied that was her next job.

There's loads of misinformation on this thread already.

The woman who was linked with the job on here a month or so ago is not the same one.

She had nothing to do with the Procurator Fiscal office.

Let’s just start with the basic fundamental question here .

What is the role what does it entail ?

And then ask why is the person a lawyer and not a referee ?

It surely must be a referee to look at overturning footballing decisions made by officials .

A lawyer ( not even a real one) just doesn’t make sense on any level.

We need answers .

Completely agree.

The Rules & Regulations covering Scottish football are hardly complex law.

What is a lawyer doing, overturning experienced referees (whatever their leanings or calibre), on a sport she has no background in ??

The post HAS to be held by a former referee, preferably one from a top European league.

I think we need to calm down here, our chairman has already shown he will not be fkd with, if and when we need to speak out then I am supremely confident our board will do the best for us, different days from the spivs and charlatans, we have Rangers men in charge now, calm is needed.

Well I guess your opinion is different to mine. It’s allowed but doesn’t make you right. Why not give the lassie a chance? I’d rather concentrate on the many positive things happening at Rangers. If King and Gerrard continue as they have started then we won’t need to demonstrate the same paranoia that comes out of the east end.

If we again become the dominant force in the SPFL then we’ll drive the agenda....as we used to.
Her choice of University was set up to promote Catholic propaganda. And what her history of law practice has to do with football I don't know.

Also with the history of previous appointments and the bias agenda against Rangers and their continued efforts to punish Rangers is it any wonder people are suspicious.

We have to beat them on and off the pitch and be ready for the bullshit they continue to throw our way.

Dave King has had enough so thankfully someone at least has our back.

A few paragraphs on the club website as to our " concerns" regarding the selection and appointment process of the Compliance Officer should set the cat amongst the pigeons and let them know we're watching their every move.

If it's these two making the appointment then it's guaranteed to be another mentally challenged appointment
Don’t forget her predecessor was also involved in the recruitment process. Almost certainly he’ll have been the one who’s known her prior to the “interview process” being carried out. Potential for another conflict of interest perhaps?

Pal of mine saying she was a pf lawyer for years and she to St Aloysius secondary school (a private Catholic school in Glasgow city centre for you non-weegie natives) ... Read into and take from that what you will.

There's loads of misinformation on this thread already.

The woman who was linked with the job on here a month or so ago is not the same one.

She had nothing to do with the Procurator Fiscal office.

The amount of bullshit that gets flung around here as fact on here would make Donald Trump blush. There's reality, then there's everything said in this thread.

One thing that's certain is that she's been very careful to wipe her entire internet presence, or at least make it private. To be honest, anyone going into a high profile, public job with any sense would do exactly the same. Look at Chris Graham and the Disney director for examples of it going wrong when you don't. It doesn't really help the whole transparency concerns though. Jobs decisions like this should be entirely public when you consider how partisan the world of Scottish football is.

Why would anyone body erase their internet history unless they had something to hide.

When was it wiped.

Who dealt with is for her

Who paid for it

Who approached her re the vacancy

Back