New compliance officer

Why would anyone body erase their internet history unless they had something to hide.

When was it wiped.

Who dealt with is for her

Who paid for it

Who approached her re the vacancy

The only history is several court statements and scripts. If it is in “Claire Whyte” and not “Clare Whyte”

If it’s the former, she done James McCarthy for drink driving and also dealt with the nonce woman who won Scottish Come Dine with Me.

Last edited:
If it's these two making the appointment then it's guaranteed to be another mentally challenged appointment
Don’t forget her predecessor was also involved in the recruitment process. Almost certainly he’ll have been the one who’s known her prior to the “interview process” being carried out. Potential for another conflict of interest perhaps?

A few paragraphs on the club website as to our " concerns" regarding the selection and appointment process of the Compliance Officer should set the cat amongst the pigeons and let them know we're watching their every move.
I disagree bud. I think she must be hounded out now before she gets a chance to hurt us. This sham of placing catholics in every time to punish us has to change. There needs to be a transparent process with open application.

Rangers need to break up this rancid cabal, Liewell the lot.

Completely agree.

The Rules & Regulations covering Scottish football are hardly complex law.

What is a lawyer doing, overturning experienced referees (whatever their leanings or calibre), on a sport she has no background in ??

The post HAS to be held by a former referee, preferably one from a top European league.
The first file is already lying on her desk waiting for her consideration. It has nothing to do with a thing which happened during a football match. It concerns the issue of granting Rangers a license to play in Europe. This was left behind by her predecessor, who concocted the charge off his own bat, lit the blue touch paper and then bolted.
This matter is the raison d'etre of the whole CO position. Once this is resolved then the position will effectively become redundant.
All she has to do is decide that Craig Whyte told a lie, and ensure that Rangers get the blame.
On the down side for her, Dave King is laying in wait.
It is uncertain whether this will turn out to be a damp squib, or another major episode of self harm in Scottish football.

You've lost me Tel.

I found a “Claire” Whyte Depute Fiscal online who works in Glasgow. There’s a footprint of her court proceedings and sentencing.

The SFA confirmed the announcement as “Clare” Whyte.

Could be a coincidence two different people (doubtful)

Or someone has been creative with the announcement of her name.

Pal of mine saying she was a pf lawyer for years and she to St Aloysius secondary school (a private Catholic school in Glasgow city centre for you non-weegie natives) ... Read into and take from that what you will.

St Aloysius.

Where the pupils hung out a sectarian banner, but was just the craic.

Happened not too long ago, 08/05/12.

ostyyc.jpg

I found a “Claire” Whyte Depute Fiscal online who works in Glasgow. There’s a footprint of her court proceedings and sentencing.

The SFA confirmed the announcement as “Clare” Whyte.

Could be a coincidence two different people (doubtful)

Or someone has been creative with the announcement of her name.

Cheers bud, I just find it totally perplexing that a young, professional, fenale has no Social Media / Lonkedin -employees etc presence.

She'll no doubt be there to hurt Rangers, maybe they've picked a femske in the hole that it cuts her some slack.

Truth is the Tim's have very cleverly ,and organised taken over in our area councils ,the only way we win is by taking our districts back it takes a lot of hard work we should stand against these bassas and go to every one of these council meetings. sOrry about the rant half pissed.

Truth is the Tim's have very cleverly ,and organised taken over in our area councils ,the only way we win is by taking our districts back it takes a lot of hard work we should stand against these bassas and go to every one of these council meetings. sOrry about the rant half pissed.

The abomination that is sectarian schooling aligned to d volition has been hideous for decent Scots..

I disagree bud. I think she must be hounded out now before she gets a chance to hurt us. This sham of placing catholics in every time to punish us has to change. There needs to be a transparent process with open application.

Rangers need to break up this rancid cabal, Liewell the lot.
Exactly. No transparency at all for appointments that impact on all teams.

The abomination that is sectarian schooling aligned to d volition has been hideous for decent Scots..
Agreed. Had a recent scenario where a friend of my Mrs suggested the nearest primary school (RC) was a great one and why wouldn’t we put our son there. Said woman then moves house to the Mearns and wouldn’t consider Mearns Castle (that has a great rep) because her daughter must go to an RC one and is pushing hard for St Ninians in Eastwood. Sums the sectarian schooling up for me. You can come to our house of bigotry but we wouldn’t step over the door to an inclusive option.

Cheers bud, I just find it totally perplexing that a young, professional, fenale has no Social Media / Lonkedin -employees etc presence.

She'll no doubt be there to hurt Rangers, maybe they've picked a femske in the hole that it cuts her some slack.

Yep.

I would say there’s definitely been a social media cleansing operation.

I did come across one LinkedIn profile for a Solicitor called Claire Whyte but as you can imagine it was empty. So either the information has been removed or it was never set up properly.

Yep.

I would say there’s definitely been a social media cleansing operation.

I did come across one LinkedIn profile for a Solicitor called Claire Whyte but as you can imagine it was empty. So either the information has been removed or it was never set up properly.
No doubt the same one who is married to a guy I know well’s brother. If so I’ve met her socially a couple of times and she was an arrogant pain in the hole as well as obviously from a Sellick minded background.

As far as I understood Compliance Officers don't actually watch the games but take a look at anything presented to them.

What I would like to know is who can present cases to them? Is it the clubs? Seemed to me anytime we were involved in anything it was commentators and the media who would say that's one for the Compliance Officer.

In the interests of transparacy and sporting integrity, I would like some clarification on that matter.
BBC Scotland would be high on the list.

Why do we need one ? does the EPL have one ? why isn't the appointment if it is necessary clearly advertised publicly and devoid of any favouritism or bias who chooses the person?

So if that's her, pre-marrige, the name Hamill is ominous...new more than a few through work, an extended family, all rabid Tims.

The fact she's went to that place says it all. A welcome pilgrimage for higher sectarian educationby the looks of that list.

This thread is a complete embarrassment. Essentially hunting a woman because she’s been appointed to a new job. The kind of thing you’d expect to see on another club’s forum.

This thread is a complete embarrassment. Essentially hunting a woman because she’s been appointed to a new job. The kind of thing you’d expect to see on another club’s forum.

Absolute garbage. She’s appointed to turn the screw on us. Any fool can see that she comes from an overtly sectarian background. This needs to be stopped dead in it’s tracks, and now.

If King gets a sniff of this or anyone else being involved with the dark side then he will be quick to call it out. Nothing surer

Absolute garbage. She’s appointed to turn the screw on us. Any fool can see that she comes from an overtly sectarian background. This needs to be stopped dead in it’s tracks, and now.

Paranoid lunatic ramblings. If the club have any concerns they will raise them but this level of obsession is laughable. If it was them we’d find it hysterical. Not everyone out there is consumed by hatred. Maybe she’s just someone who got a job and there is any issue let the club raise it rather than stalk the woman before she’s started.

Nobody is hunting anybody, an anonymous person, with no previous experiencd has been appointed to a position within Scottish football administration.
There has been no public invitation to apply for this position, or a job description supplied to anyone. The person apparently have significant authority to investigate any matter of their choosing. Asking why she has been appointed without any previous football administration credentials is a legitimate question.
Just why, and what she has been appointed to do is a major concern for a anyone associated with Rangers, when the first case already on her desk could significantly impinge on the future of Rangers.
The turmoil in Scottish football is far from over, in fact it could shortly become worse, depending on her reaction to her first case.

Paranoid lunatic ramblings. If the club have any concerns they will raise them but this level of obsession is laughable. If it was them we’d find it hysterical. Not everyone out there is consumed by hatred. Maybe she’s just someone who got a job and there is any issue let the club raise it rather than stalk the woman before she’s started.

She might not hate.However,if she has attended a sectarian school then university then she will well-versed and pointed in a particular direction.Not good for us or Scottish football I’m sure you’ll agree

Back