New crest up in the training center

Both are not right, font in previous is wrong scale and R in new one looks terrible, and given the importance of R, I am very surprised they signed that off

What are you talking about? The new sign shown is correct. The R isn’t wrong at all

Wasn’t a fan at all at first probably due to me being too sentimental and having a ‘if it’s not broke don’t fix it’ outlook however I’ll be happy to admit it’s grown on me and all it took was a bit of getting used to.

Would like to take back any nasty remarks I might’ve said to any posters on the initial thread telling us the badge had been changed.

I am very familiar with a design environment so charge on. Tell me what I don’t understand.
I have no need to charge on, you understand what you understand, it is far from me to educate you on what you already know, if you are happy with that then you are happy with it

I have no need to charge on, you understand what you understand, it is far from me to educate you on what you already know, if you are happy with that then you are happy with it

Shat it.

You are talking absolute nonsense and it’s only you who has this “eye” for things that aren’t even there.

Back