New editor of The Herald announced

What , if any change will this bring to coverage of rangers?

Catherine Salmond, 1st female editor of the herald.

None at all.
That publication is seeped in hatred of us and our club.
It should have been given a life time ban after the lies about our fans throwing bananas at Mark Walters.

When I was a apprentice QS many years ago we used to the go for lunch in all the pubs round about Elderslie Street at lunchtime.

Places were full of guys who were professionals, mostly in the construction industry. It seemed like everyone of them carried a Glasgow Herald.

I know all papers sales have declined dramatically but I can’t remember the last time I saw someone buying or reading one.

When I was a banker in Scotland, the Glasgow Herald was required reading for ll the upwardly mobile young man. I now read it with a shake of my head and the words. "how have the mighty fallen" running through my head.
From George McDonald Fraser as Assistant editor to now, someone called Joan Salmond .What has Scotland become.

Scotland on Sunday never struck me as being particularly Indy minded on the rare occasions I’ve seen a copy. Euan McColm usually has a column in there, and he’s no friend of the Nats.

It wasn’t really a football paper, writers like Alan Pattullo and Moira Gordon weren’t people I’d really seek out.

Also, someone suggested her Twitter account followed a bunch of yessers, in fairness a quick look shows she follows Alex Massie, Rachel Hamilton, Miles Briggs, pretty much who’d you expect the editor of a Sunday paper to follow.

Scotland on Sunday never struck me as being particularly Indy minded on the rare occasions I’ve seen a copy. Euan McColm usually has a column in there, and he’s no friend of the Nats.

It wasn’t really a football paper, writers like Alan Pattullo and Moira Gordon weren’t people I’d really seek out.

Also, someone suggested her Twitter account followed a bunch of yessers, in fairness a quick look shows she follows Alex Massie, Rachel Hamilton, Miles Briggs, pretty much who’d you expect the editor of a Sunday paper to follow.
Not sure who you are defending and why, but this list of Rangers haters, Humza Yousaf, Jim Spence, Haggerty, Dornan, Godley and Michael Stewart as well as a bunch of other yessers, are not a group of people that a proper professional would follow on social media.

A once decent paper destroyed as usual by yahoo c.unts.

Not like they destroy anything else.:oops:
Used to buy it in the mid 80’s when I lived in Scotland to tackle the crossword.

I can’t find their circulation year on year but here’s how the others have fared since 2000. Disastrously.

The fat puss Sack Kevin Mckenna will be devastated. He thought his sweaty republican arse was a shoe in, and he could then resurrect His bestie the HAG !! The herald is Fooked

It is abit like being made captain of the Titanic after it hit the iceberg.

Back