New Edmiston House on Saturday with live entertainment, a bar, & food stalls

Obviously too soon to say with any real certainty but do you think this going to have an impact on bars such as the Louden or do you think that matchday habits will see them unaffected?

Obviously too soon to say with any real certainty but do you think this going to have an impact on bars such as the Louden or do you think that matchday habits will see them unaffected?
Can’t see it. Not much anyway. The louden is always rammed isn’t it? With folk not getting in

I think other watering holes will not be affected. The good thing about NEH is that you can get in with your kids and it’s just outside to have a quick pint after the game before the bus leaves.

I would doubt it.

The reason I don’t enjoy the Louden is that it’s simply way too busy, but I doubt this will dent their numbers at all.

I have always thought and said that I prefer the American System where all the Bars and restaurants are located in the same area, which in turn makes these locations busier.
Last Saturday, we were busy and to be honest, I expect we will get busier as more and more fans come to the ground earlier'
There is not enough capacity for the fans who want a drink before and after the game.
The Sports Bar should get more fans in earlier
The interesting test will be when the concerts start kicking in

It seemed to me the Louden got busier after the game last week as fans left the Edmiston House towards the subway and headed in.

Can anyone confirm that it is still card / app payment only in NEH?

Also, how strict are they with the match ticket thing for entry? I'm not picking my ticket up until 2:30pm but will be in the queue for NEH at 12pm with 2 mates who will have their season tickets on them.

Cheers

We were more than happy with our custom
I bet you were, it was still mobbed, but in the lounge there was noticeable pockets of space and navigation to the bar was much easier than usual.

It may have been a combination of NEH and the time of year but it definitely was less busy, although going forward I agree there would be nothing to worry about. The more places the better for fans to enjoy pre match and The Louden won't suffer.

Can anyone confirm that it is still card / app payment only in NEH?

Also, how strict are they with the match ticket thing for entry? I'm not picking my ticket up until 2:30pm but will be in the queue for NEH at 12pm with 2 mates who will have their season tickets on them.

Cheers
Got a feeling they’ll be dicks and not let you in without it

Back