New Edmiston House to open Saturday

The AC/DC merchandise and there is a section of Castore clothing.
E5611-E02-D6-AD-48-A5-842-A-F9-A4-C5214629.jpg

25-C65371-12-BE-4408-A388-A02-A52-EA8-C78.jpg

As someone said above, it’s the same capacity as the old ABC which had plenty.

For me “events” will be a far bigger thing.

All club related dinners etc. which used to be held in hotels can now be done here.

I would imagine @Phantom Jack wouldn’t have a problem doing a gig in here, or Nathan Evans or Callum Beattie.

I think it’s going to be a great addition.

:shh:B-D;)

Confectionary ffs

Just saw Lundstrum was listed on the team sheet today

what’s the Rangers world coming to
The arbitrary usage of capitalisation annoys me too.

Coca Cola, but Coke zero (the makers capitalise both words), and in the Sandwiches section, every item is capitalised except Egg mayonnaise.

Hardly earth-shattering stuff, but it looks cheap, and regrettably carries on the slap-dash nature of Rangers' communications grammar and continuity.

I can't believe some of the negative stuff and clear jealousy about NEH from some folks and fans of Celtic.

Aye we may have rushed the opening and wanted it open to make money but wasn't that why we built the place? You want it bringing in money rather than sitting empty. There my be some snagging work needing done or things still to be finished like signage, museum, concourse etc but it will get done and what an asset it will be.

Chuckling at the Celtic fans trying hard to find an angle to pick holes at it but we planned something and then made it a reality. Celtic are still waiting to build the hotel that was getting built in 2018. They can go on about the design and size but at least it's there and it's something that will improve the income of our club and only enhances an already far better stadium than they have.

Went I post match for a beer.
Downside was paper cups and neededmore tables.
Upside, was nice big space, quick to get served and £4.50 a pint (I think). The fact its only for those with tickets to the game weeds out most of the nightmares. £3.50 for a sausage roll, but it was pretty good.

Kids can get in too, a bonus if you have them.

Looking forward to checking out the fanzone tomorrow. Went to the café before last week's game and was excellent. Is there screens that will show the 12:30 Everton v Arsenal game in the fanzone?

Looking forward to checking out the fanzone tomorrow. Went to the café before last week's game and was excellent. Is there screens that will show the 12:30 Everton v Arsenal game in the fanzone?
There were no screens last weekend for showing of games as the TVs weren’t in and, presumably, the licences agreed. I understand the plan is that games will be shown pre- and post-match in future, but who knows when.

Reactions: BGB
There were no screens last weekend for showing of games as the TVs weren’t in and, presumably, the licences agreed. I understand the plan is that games will be shown pre- and post-match in future, but who knows when.
From what I saw, it was just one big screen behind the stage? I was in and out pretty quickly however. Are there plans to be multiple screens inside?

From what I saw, it was just one big screen behind the stage? I was in and out pretty quickly however. Are there plans to be multiple screens inside?
Indeed. Maybe I picked it up wrong in the various bits of info but I understood the plan was to have TVs around the place. TVs would need to be ‘removable’ I suspect, as they surely won’t leave them in for gigs and so on. Would also require a commercial licence from Sky, which doesn’t come cheap of course.

Indeed. Maybe I picked it up wrong in the various bits of info but I understood the plan was to have TVs around the place. TVs would need to be ‘removable’ I suspect, as they surely won’t leave them in for gigs and so on. Would also require a commercial licence from Sky, which doesn’t come cheap of course.
I’m not sure it’s likely to be honest.

Coca Cola, but Coke zero (the makers capitalise both words), and in the Sandwiches section, every item is capitalised except Egg mayonnaise.

Hardly earth-shattering stuff, but it looks cheap, and regrettably carries on the slap-dash nature of Rangers' communications grammar and continuity.
This gives me great comfort. If that is all anyone can find to moan about then New Edmiston House must be a sure fire success.

I heard that too. It might have been the interview that Bisgrove done with Four Lads Had A Dream?

Jesus Christ, you are the final boss of the sweetie wife loyal B-)

I'm pretty sure the Club will get Sky FOC as part of the SPFL TV deal

What a mad post when there's tickets available on the website, hahaha, mental.
some of us need to watch our money and cannot afford match tickets now!
Do you need to show a match ticket to buy something from the store?
No. Yet the store holds a lot less than NEH! It would have been fairer on a first come first served basis. Just my opinion. My last post on this matter

Last edited:
some of us need to watch our money and cannot afford match tickets now!
Do you need to show a match ticket to buy something from the store?
No. Yet the store holds a lot less than NEH! It would have been fairer on a first come first served basis. Just my opinion. My last post on this matter

Why would you want to go to the pub right next to the stadium just before a game, surely you'd rather find somewhere to watch it, your local or something?

Makes no sense mate, sorry, the whole idea is to enhance match day experience for fans attending the game, it even shuts during the match so you'd be left on the street!

Why would you want to go to the pub right next to the stadium just before a game, surely you'd rather find somewhere to watch it, your local or something?

Makes no sense mate, sorry, the whole idea is to enhance match day experience for fans attending the game, it even shuts during the match so you'd be left on the street!
ok mate, maybe I was acting out of petulance/anger that it wasn`t open to all Rangers Fans.
I get annoyed when fans are excluded. No offence to the club or to yrself intended.
I could have gone to the opening and been back home in time to watch the game. I can see Ibrox from my window.

ok mate, maybe I was acting out of petulance/anger that it wasn`t open to all Rangers Fans.
I get annoyed when fans are excluded. No offence to the club or to yrself intended.
I could have gone to the opening and been back home in time to watch the game. I can see Ibrox from my window.

Fair do’s bud, I don’t think the intention is to exclude, more to enhance the matchday experience for folk/ families going to the games who for years had pretty much nothing.

If you want to go in before a game to see it drop me a PM I’ve a couple of seasons and will get you in no probs. Are you in Skene?

So we should charge less because it’s a football related venue?

It’s an entertainment venue, which in comparison to others is very good. With spot on pricing.
It’s not an entertainment venue when being used as a fanzone 30 times a season though, unless you count an interview with Rabbi Matondo as ‘entertainment’. There’s no requirement to charge loyal supporters just wanting a pint the same as a one off concert goer.

It really frustrates me that people expect to benchmark our stadium footprint prices with entertainment venues. I go to the football once, sometimes twice a week. I maybe go to 5 music or comedy gigs at the Hydro or the like every year. The pricing should be reflective of the fact that 45k people need to attend the same place 25-30 times a season if they want to go to home matches.

The price of a pint in Club72 is £4.30 for a Tennents, so they’re charging more for the same product in a paper cup to stand, as they are for one served at a table in a branded glass inside the stadium.

The food (if you can call it that) is extortionate. A plain hot dog in the stadium is less than £6, and the same is £8 in Ed House. That’s a 33% mark up minimum and certainly isn’t ‘spot on’.

It’s not an entertainment venue when being used as a fanzone 30 times a season though, unless you count an interview with Rabbi Matondo as ‘entertainment’. There’s no requirement to charge loyal supporters just wanting a pint the same as a one off concert goer.

It really frustrates me that people expect to benchmark our stadium footprint prices with entertainment venues. I go to the football once, sometimes twice a week. I maybe go to 5 music or comedy gigs at the Hydro or the like every year. The pricing should be reflective of the fact that 45k people need to attend the same place 25-30 times a season if they want to go to home matches.

The price of a pint in Club72 is £4.30 for a Tennents, so they’re charging more for the same product in a paper cup to stand, as they are for one served at a table in a branded glass inside the stadium.

The food (if you can call it that) is extortionate. A plain hot dog in the stadium is less than £6, and the same is £8 in Ed House. That’s a 33% mark up minimum and certainly isn’t ‘spot on’.
You make it sound like going to Ibrox is a chore. It is an entertainment venue.

Back