New email from club 1872

Club18721-1ratioprofile1Apng.png
BlueandRedCommercialEmailHeader1-9900000000079e3c.png

Thank you to all our Contributors for your support in 2021.​

We wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year when it comes.​

Sad to see them crumble and lose membership Willy Billy. Could have been something for the greater good and ended in shambles

Got that too, as a lifetime member.
I'm tempted to just block the c**** as spam.

I bought my own shares in the last issue, and I'd be happy to buy more + proxy my vote to a well run fans group (a better model imho), but this current board just needs to go.
No doubt they'll be reading this thread, so I wish them well, but please, just resign whilst there's still any chance of C1872 being successful.

Got that too, as a lifetime member.
I'm tempted to just block the c**** as spam.

I bought my own shares in the last issue, and I'd be happy to buy more + proxy my vote to a well run fans group (a better model imho), but this current board just needs to go.
No doubt they'll be reading this thread, so I wish them well, but please, just resign whilst there's still any chance of C1872 being successful.
Indeed.

The vast majority that received the email I'm thinking will not be contributing.

Indeed.

The vast majority that received the email I'm thinking will not be contributing.

Their arrogance is staggering, and I'm not sure that they realize this tbh.
A lot of bears have pumped thousands into C1872 over the years, and we're not being represented, due to their blazer chasing power games.

Going forward, I think a better model would be for bears to buy their own shares, but proxy them to a fans body that can vote en bloc. I'd ask for my money back from C1872 if I could, but that's not an option. With fans owning their own shares, the board has to be more accountable, plus bears can pass the shares to family members, cash in if they need to.

Never got the email as I stopped contributing about 3 months ago. So they have some up to date records.

I was only contributing a small amount each month as I had my own shares. Kept contributing however the last few months have shown the Directors up to be terrible. I wish they would resign and let others take over the reigns and build up the membership again. Sadly I cannot see that.

Kind of glad I'm not the only one that received that like it was a does of covid

Hope it's their last year running it into the ground

Merry Christmas

I contribute to C1872 having initially joined Rangers Supporters Trust and Rangers First contributing to both monthly I would love the supporters to have a bigger shareholding in the club we all love but my fear is whilst starting out with great intentions self interest takes over and agreement cannot be reached case in point the whole deal to buy King’s shares I would rather see the money put into investment in the club as ultimately our goal is for our team to best the best it can be. WATP

Back