New Football Kits 2020-21

Inter home and away I don't overly like. Third kit is a thing of beauty though

@applebear1976 can you post a picture of the Bayern Munich 120th Anniversary kit? I don’t know how to, It’s tremendous.

bayern-munich-120th-anniversary-kit-2.jpg

The Chelsea away and Inter Home are terrible.

Quite like the Bayern Munich one if that is legit match kit.

Any news on who will be doing our strips next season?

Adidas Loyal

Adidas are making Celtics strips next season, who knows will be making ours..

even if we get a manufacturer, we have only just put out a requirement for it, we will probably end up with a blue template with our badge and sponsor on it, as it’s far to late to get a bespoke kit, that and there won’t be any on sale until about Xmas

England need to get back to Umbro, some epic kits through the years, these nike efforts have been horrible for them.
Belgium home is nice
Belgium home is nice, only one that has been don't like any of the others!! Barca horrible again!! Madrid concept one without them sleeve bits, real nice though!!

I've got an inter Milan away top from about ten years ago with a dragon down the side but I don't think they ever did it again does anyone know why .
Remember the centenary shirt they brought out as a 2nd strip. Like the flag of St George. One of the Turkish teams they played in europe wearing it kicked up a row, saying it was provocative to muslims because it was a crusader flag.

That shirts worth a fortune now. No doubt the makers took fright and stopped producing them. Was Nike, I think.

I've got an inter Milan away top from about ten years ago with a dragon down the side but I don't think they ever did it again does anyone know why .
I don't know why they didn't do anything similar, possibly no other reason than the whims of the designer.
I think it's a snake, not a dragon though.
Their alternative official crest has a snake.
Similar to the Alpha Romeo badge, with the red and white cross, from memory they are from the coat of arms of the city of Milan.

I'm sure I saw a Scottish club was using a twitter poll to decide the design of their home kit next season. Quite an interesting idea!

Nothing inspiring there from the big boys, makes me glad we’ll probably end up with another second division outfit like Macron or Joma.

I don't know why they didn't do anything similar, possibly no other reason than the whims of the designer.
Similar to the Alpha Romeo badge, with the red and white cross, from memory they are from the coat of arms of the city of Milan.

Yeah you're right on the coat of arms for Milan.

The creature on the emblem for Milan is "biscione" which translates to a large snake (I think). Inter's nickname is also il biscione - the big grass snake.

Despite that I always call that away shirt the dragon kit because it doesn't look that much like a snake:)). One of my favourites in my collection and worth a fortune now due to its rarity.

The creature on the emblem for Milan is "biscione" which translates to a large snake (I think). Inter's nickname is also il biscione - the big grass snake.

Despite that I always call that away shirt the dragon kit because it doesn't look that much like a snake:)). One of my favourites in my collection and worth a fortune now due to its rarity.

they are owned by the Chinese now, I think, surprised they don't have a giant Dragon on there away strip now :D

they are owned by the Chinese now, I think, surprised they don't have a giant Dragon on there away strip now :D

And I'm also a little surprised - for the same reason - they haven't tried to bring out another red away kit.

However that went down so badly the last time (for obvious, obvious reasons) they would be wise not to:)).

But we saw it with Cardiff haha.

Cheers mate that's interesting info mines is still in good condition apart from the collar has went a different shade of white to the rest of the shirt :confused:

It's a snake, or biscione, and is a symbol of their Milanese heritage. Their fans ain't too happy with the design of the new home shirt haha

Back