New Forum Fedback Thread

Not to sure about it at the moment, maybe just take a while to get use to, then we will wonder wot all the fuss was about and why it wasn't done sooner

When the sub forums are created it will be fine. The format is much better for mobile users. Maybe just a wee splash of blue would make it perfect.

I think it's much better.

Hopefully I'll be at the required amount of posts before the lounge opens back up. If not, I'm sure it won't take long.

I'm loving it so far. Brilliant on an iPhone as well. Would like the text area to be wider, but that is only a minor gripe

Agree with previous posters, it's a lot better on the phone. Just seems smoother/faster

Now I've had a snoop around and posted on a few things, I really like it and is a definite improvement!

Just need all the Sub-forums back and it will be fine!

Its fantastic runs great on mobile.

The two first things I would change is to display more posts per page (options for 20, 50 and 100) and also display more threads per page in the bear pit. A lot of threads are disappearing off the first page within 10 minutes or so already.

The two first things I would change is to display more posts per page (options for 20, 50 and 100) and also display more threads per page in the bear pit. A lot of threads are disappearing off the first page within 10 minutes or so already.

I would agree with this

It's okay on mobile, however the new layout on desktop (what I use most) is a crime against web design. It seems this is only temporary and it's a standard template though, so that's good. I've used my CSS plugin to redesign the forum for myself in the meantime:)

bhyd5u.png
[/IMG]
bhyd5u.png
Nobody likes smarty pants mate :p

Any chance of hacking this board and embedding some decent smileys :D

Having never reached the lofty heights of lounge qualification in the old board I now realise I really wasn't missing much. Please get the lounge up and running - It's murder trying to follow (geddit) the footy chat in amongst the "rest"

A new Lounge/Techie/ ticket selling sections , but i'm sure all these will come along in time.

I tend to visit via my phone, and I love it.
I have used the like button, even tho I didn't see the point of it when it used to get brought up, so much easier than"^^^^this^^^^"
Totally agree with the sub forums, but I'm confident that it will be sorted in good time, the Pyramids weren't built in a day!

Agree with this also

Only used it on the phone so far but it's pretty good. Nice & fast with some good features.

Not too keen on the default font though.

I won't be able to judge properly until the Lounge is back up. I only have another 240 pointless posts to make so nae luck guys.

I'm really struggling with it.

Just the lack of structure, which appreciate takes time and most Admin work full time.

I'm steering clear as much as I can - just losing sight of good topics in the vast arrays of rubbish.

Yeah needs a lounge ASAP as has been said but appreciate that everything needs to start somewhere

Working quick on the phone. Hopefully sub forums will be set up soon, place is mental at the minute.

This is a great step forward. Once there's a separate lounge this'll be cracking!

Mainly access on iPhone or iPad and it renders much better than old forum.

Back